More Lab is what we need.

I think it's fine. I mean, you only have to do them once.
I was looking for 2 enchants with my helmet. After 500+ runs, I finaly got 1.

I can imagine the time to get a properly 75 enchantment. Lab is nice but needs more fun, for that more variety is needed towards the time you have to spend there.

Last edited by Zat0ichi on May 22, 2016, 8:24:14 AM
We need at least 10 more lab tiers , 4 won't be enough imho .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Lab is great, more lab is awesome.

I love the taste of the salty tears of the crybaby haters.

Quite a mouthful.

Your right, I'm surprised he can hold all those tears in.

Another one! Its like a shitty whac-a-mole, you hit one on the head, just one more pops up :D

lelelele

Its only "tears" when its not something your type of guys hates, cuz boy if its something you dont like its "constructive criticism". bloody jokes all around

i kid the republicans
Your post doesn't contain any constructive criticism, so why do you expect it form other people here?

Let's try to be serious: what exactly you don't like about the labyrinth that makes you hate it and ignore the fact that there are lots of people who are ok with the lab?
IGN: Iworkeout
I dont think more is good, because whats the point if we can get all ascendancy nodes and not have to make choices that is boring and meh.

Also that its tiring to do same contend lets say more than 5 times beacuse it just will feel like dejavu and very boring to repeat same content but with different difficulties, I would say 4 is good number.

Last edited by Puraime on May 21, 2016, 11:11:34 AM
hmmm
"
Puraime wrote:
I dont think more is good, because whats the point if we can get all ascendancy nodes and not have to make choices that is boring and meh.

Also that its tiring to do same contend lets say more than 5 times beacuse it just will feel like dejavu and very boring to repeat same content but with different difficulties, I would say 4 is good number.

+7

Hi 5! !!! :D

They should just give us the points, and forget about the "ascendancy" mantra. Let our items ascend in the lab, and let me have my level skillpoins when i cross some levels. Cheese
What is wrong with the lab? Can't figure this out. People talk about it like it's maps or something.

If you hated all maps, you would be in end game trouble. Hate the lab? So what? Do it once and never again.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What is wrong with the lab? Can't figure this out. People talk about it like it's maps or something.

If you hated all maps, you would be in end game trouble. Hate the lab? So what? Do it once and never again.

More like do it 4 times, for every character. Hack, even if it was once per character it would still be crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info