More Lab is what we need.

"
DalaiLama wrote:
The idea of not bringing Prophecy to standard afterward though - I disagree with that completely. Depending on the amount of time involved (no leveling to 80 in a week or two for my playing style and time)I may opt to skip Prophecy altogether. I really don't want to have a bunch of half completed prophecies going on, and having just one character with that is also something I'd be irritated at.

If GGG said something along the lines that Prophecy/Warbands/new Lab etc would be available in standard after next league (to keep interest in their current league going) I'd be ok with that. They could add Warbands next, Perandus after and then Prophecy/new labs.

I think they will add it. It's too cool to not do it.

Although I still want my Talisman back, ;_;
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Not the same, I agree. But they share repetition.

Labs take longer.
Uh, what are you saying? Labs take 12 minutes or so.
Censored.
"
Zephryl wrote:
It's not fun enough for how random the Enchantment system is either.

This is my only complaint about the lab, there are sooo many different helm enchants where only 2, maybe 3, even work for your build, where 1 is what you're actually after lol.

What are there now in Prophecy.. 300 diff enchants or something?
lab should be removed because ES players are disavantaged , we dont have flask to insta refill ES where marauders dont even care about the traps , plus the fact that you take the same damage in normal or merciless is ridiculous
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Uh, what are you saying? Labs take 12 minutes or so.
Nah not even 12, 6 if your computer is bad like mine. Im not even built for labyrinth and i was getting 4-6 minutes on the good layouts by leapslamming around.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
12 mins? What the fuck I'd uninstall my runs take less then 5-7 mins perma 150% more MS and this isn't even a lab build.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 22, 2016, 6:06:00 AM

Well, that's nuthin.. Ino. My attempted Lab ruins take like 7 hours with a death after every room.

But then, i'm a very experienced player.

I've recently improved that above time to eight and a half hours.

Yeah, ino, i'm too damn fast.

:)

I'm a shade over an hour
You guys did not get my 12 mins lab joke b/c you took it literally. LOL
Go back and read. The guy was talking about sex not lab runs. And the repetition.
Get it now?
It is no fun when you have to explain jokes, btw.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info