More Lab is what we need.

A true emperor would appreciate the lab weeding out the competition for the throne.

Spoiler
Not my fault your name is related to the lab.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
You love POE about as much as the less than casuals who play the game 20 minutes a week and ask for free handouts.

You know me so well, can you delve a bit deeper? I find i am learning so much from your comments.
Thank you

@Vesuvius

hehe :)

Sorry though mate, i am so beneath casual level of play i dont understand where i am. /sarcasm
Support is sleeping. Go ahead guys. Get nasty. As long as you are a supporter. I would buy a supporter pack. If not for support. They tried being subjective for a short time. But being a game supporter eventually overruled it and greed won.
lab is a great add....since sacrifice of the vaal....the build variety that comes from it is realy tasteful......the only wrong point imo is the horrible enchantment system....i would prefer to buy what i need,even if it is in exalted,in place of running it 100 and 100 times...

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I think the Lab will be a lot better once they've tweaked and optimized it, honestly.

It's not an "Even" playing field at all (Ignoring people that make Lab-Specific builds), since LL/CI gets screwed over.

It's not fun enough for how random the Enchantment system is either.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What a funny "statistics". Besides the fact that I find it hard to take anyone who votes either 1 or 10 seriously, the fact that there is now a higher-level lab potentially raises my vote by 1-2 points. Voted 8, tentatively.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
The lab is a POS

Your post history is full of lab salt, I enjoyed the read kek.

He's not wrong tho.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
lets take a lvl 80 rushing his friend in a lvl 10 zone and he dcs in 1 of the trials

now the million $ questions is it a good design to have % traps that ignore all your gear ?

you think a lvl 80 should be possible to die in a lvl 10 zone ?

press s look who plays the lab extrapolate and see noone likes the lab

prohecy update has at least 1 labhater each page this is far from being a minority

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 21, 2016, 6:26:58 AM
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Lab is great, more lab is awesome.

I love the taste of the salty tears of the crybaby haters.

Quite a mouthful.

Your right, I'm surprised he can hold all those tears in.
"
ventiman wrote:
lets take a lvl 80 rushing his friend in a lvl 10 zone and he dcs in 1 of the trials

now the million $ questions is it a good design to have % traps that ignore all your gear ?

you think a lvl 80 should be possible to die in a lvl 10 zone ?

press s look who plays the lab extrapolate and see noone likes the lab

prohecy update has at least 1 labhater each page this is far from being a minority

All traps should do some % damage + flat damage based on difficulty. imo
Last edited by NarraX1337 on May 21, 2016, 6:53:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info