Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

"
This content update also contains some balance changes. Ascendancy Classes are being reviewed, reworked and rebalanced to ensure they stay competitive with each other across a variety of builds.

falsehoods !!!!
Sick m8 i rate 8/8, that's gr8 :))))
My thoughts about this league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaTxLF7uyO0
I have no interest in a Pink Power Ranger supporter pack.

The new league sounds great though.
"
AdFinitum wrote:
I just realized - so sad that the crazy good Karui ward is only useful for attack builds. Its such a good amulet for levelling a projectile caster as well - with cast speed it would be a godly amulet almost end game viable ...

Well, we don't know that yet for sure.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
What is the hype for, exactly ?

Trading is still done stone age style, i.e. no auction unless using third party programs that require ones account log-in details.
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.
Let's see how the performance is this time.
Since patch 2.1 it had that weird constant asset loading delays which maked the last two seasons unplayable at higher difficulties.

Contentwise it looks solid with the prophecies (& item upgrades) except that awful Labyrinth (again).

Finally GGG learned from the (initially) Ascendancy Supporter Pack Disaster and put in more worthy MTX than last time.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Go GGG!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:

Trading is still done stone age style, i.e. no auction unless using third party programs that require ones account log-in details.

no its not ? have you been playing lately?
"
pinochi0 wrote:
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:

no its not ? have you been playing lately?

What I've seen was the same old neanderthal method of manually joining a trade channel, that places the player in contact with at most 2% of other logged players. The player is then allowed to post a message in this trade channel, which can be seen only by the active fraction of those 2% , who also happen to be looking at the chat section of their screen at that time, and then the message is gone, in half a second, buried under the spam of chat bots.

Meaning it's shit.

Most other, recent, modern, older then 1998 massive multiplayer games have evolved from this convoluted, ineffective, vomit inducing trade method in favor of centralized markets.

Except POE.

So more smoke and mirrors with this "content update"
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info