Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Looks better than Perandus League to me!

We can upgrade shitty uniques now gaiz. And it's not Cadibro-luck bound, it's decided by how much you actually want to carry out the upgrade!
Last edited by BearCares on May 19, 2016, 8:58:48 PM
AHH CANNOT WAIT
Please feel free to message me if you are having problems about anything!! I would love to help!
Stay frosty exiles!

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Sweet! A Pet Monkey reward for the Year of the Monkey...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Every time I think I would spend time with my old character in the standard league and improve them, there is this great new league to distract me, ahhh!
Good job ! Very interested in the new league, see your guys after another league, my characters in standard!
Remove traps and the game is fine again :)
"
Every time I think I would spend time with my old character in the standard league and improve them, there is this great new league to distract me, ahhh!

This. Why I wanted a break btwn leagues.
Censored.
"
Good job ! Very interested in the new league, see your guys after another league, my characters in standard!

Lol, I know right.. xD

(But unlike the person above, I DON'T want breaks. I'd rather not wait around not playing PoE until the next League started..)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 19, 2016, 9:08:18 PM
Thanks for helping with the fix of the errors, we appreciate your effort updating this game thank you.
Finally, memory improvements.
One of my biggest gripes about POE was how long it took to load.
I would start it, go make a milo and come back, and it's still not finished loading.

It took foreeeeeeeever. I hope that this will no longer be a problem.
HYPE!!!
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info