Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

New Blade vortex enchant!!!!
I like it. My clear speed will go from insane to where the f@&k did all the mobs go.
Please delete global 1....
Seriously, so no changes to traps and energy shield interaction? Are you kidding me? So now we need to switch to CI, Low life or hybrid after the 4th lab? This is just so disappointing.
This looks amazing! But the new logo and cookout scheme looks eerily similar to hearthstone's whisper of the old gods. lol.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Blud2481 wrote:
Seriously, so no changes to traps and energy shield interaction? Are you kidding me? So now we need to switch to CI, Low life or hybrid after the 4th lab? This is just so disappointing.

These aren't patch notes bro, Chris said that those changes were coming in 2.3.0.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Looks interesting! Keep up the good work as always :-)
I can't wait !
love this game, always something more on the horizon. been playing for nearly 4 years now, my main game.

thanks GGG for improving my POE experience. :)
Boy, I sure hope you fixed the lag spikes since you are about to introduce labyrinth to mapping.
Lab lag in maps would be such a no go for many players.
Loving the look of this armour set with the pink ascendant weapon effect, can't wait to see what other microtransactions you guys are going to release for Prophecy GGG!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Hype is justified, although I'm just worried with the new labyrinth stuff. I hope it's not locked in some T15 map. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info