[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
LeoFantucci wrote:
So, how is the best setup?
Voidheart got nerfed in 2.4. You'd need the best possible roll to achieve 100% chance to cause bleeding. And such roll is currently 4ex+ in ESC. Voidheart, even before nerf, wasn't really worth the hassle, and now it's just too much of an investment to even consider it.[/quote]

Ty for the answer.

I have another question, when finished the uber lab and picked the last ascendancy Outmatch and Outlast, you sugest to use ralling cry to replace enduring cry.

Its viable to use a Cast When damage setup to replace a enduring/ralling cry setup?

Ty.
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Its viable to use a Cast When damage setup to replace a enduring/ralling cry setup?

Ty.
Depends whether you're looking for additional defense or offense, CwDT + IC + Increaded Duration and a golem of choice might be an option.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Wouldn't maybe soul taker make a pretty nice off-hand weapon? No mana issues any longer AND you can chill enemies...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
LeoFantucci wrote:

Ty.
Depends whether you're looking for additional defense or offense, CwDT + IC + Increaded Duration and a golem of choice might be an option.

Exactly that i'm looking for :D
"
FCK42 wrote:
Wouldn't maybe soul taker make a pretty nice off-hand weapon? No mana issues any longer AND you can chill enemies...
Except, there's no mana issues. 0.4% mana leech proved to be enough even in 60% less recovery maps. Chill doesn't benefit DoT, so in this case it's nothing else but a poor man's Temporal Chains. With all honesty, Soul Taker would be a wasted stat stick slot.
I've been looking for good Reave build for long time...
So I just got my required uniques, but my defences (especially resistances) feel bit low...
I have to run it a bit more (I've done only few preliminary runs so far), but looks very promising
My stuff (I have to set some gems correctly yet):

Any advice?
Also which would be better as offhand?

Scaeva adds some flat damage and block in OH, but Cameria's Maul adds big global +%phys modifier (I do not have RT yet)

BTW Why choose Whirling Blades? IMO it is inferior to Leap Slam, because as only movement skill it requires clear path (i.e. you cant move between different high levels, or over gaps in Lab)
BTW2 How easy is to keep all Frenzy charges active? With Snakebite I have -60% duration, so they may fade rather quickly if I stop (e.g. pick loot, or there are no mobs near), and we do not poison anymore (we need to have all six to poison).

BTW3 Maybe a little off question. Anybody tried is this build as 0 frenzy charges? With 3 * Pacifism jewel we always have max charges, and we poison constantly. Is this viable?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Oct 3, 2016, 8:20:23 AM
^ Your resistances feel low, because you only get 107/69/26 resistances from gear (compared to 132/133/134 from my rather average gear included in the opening post). You simply need to upgrade your rares whenever possible. As a matter of fact, if you're playing in Standard I could sell you some much better jewelry for a reasonable price (I know how hard it is to trade in permanent leagues).

Scaeva is a sword and can't be used as a stat-stick (for that purpose you can only use items that don't work with Reave, so maces, scepters, and axes). Also, the modifiers you listed are local, so they don't give you anything. Here's an explanation from GGG on how local and global modifiers work:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
A local mod affects that property of the item, as opposed to a global one which affects it for your character. Thus a local mod can only occur on an item with that property, and conversely, global mods will not occur on such items.

So, purely for example, "% increased physical damage" on a ring, can't be local, because rings don't have base physical damage. "% increased physical damage" on a weapon is local, and affects the value of the weapon, rather than you. You'll see that the damage values on such a weapon are blue, rather than white, to show they've been modified by local mods.

The global version of a mod will (almost) never spawn as a random on something that it could be local on. You can get global crit mods on weapons, where they could have been local, but only as implicit mods (daggers give global crit chance, and thrusting swords give global crit multiplier). In those cases, to prevent any confusion, the global mod is specifically labelled "Global" so you can see it isn't local.

So, if you see an "% increased armour" mod on a helm, that's local, not global, and the armour value of the helm will be in blue to show that that's a modified value. If you see "% increased armour" on a ring, that's global.
Killed Double Boss core a few min ago and gonna try the Guardians/Uber soon with this build, Loving every second i play on this character!

My Gear:
Spoiler

If you got any questions or just wanna talk about the build just contact me ingame: ZaraTheLady

Gonna do a similiar build with 2x Varunastra this weekend and also got around 40ex for other stuff so gonna be interesting
So heyho!
I just wanna say thank you for that build! Just leveled it up and having a blast with it.
Its a really nice build for that low amount of currency you need to make it running.
Thanks again and lots of fun to all of you!
Lacerate could be a possibility for people who like to stop and loot as reave is a rush rush rush skill and does not allow much time to do anything else.
Jack the axe instead of Rive. Or a rare weapon with vagan's bleed on hit prefix crafted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info