[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
Weißenberg wrote:
You could possibly swap Fortify for Poison and then Snakebite for a pair of rare gloves. Your perfect pair would be life, flat phys, % armor, double res and either attack speed or free suffix to mastercraft attack speed.

Why not just use Singularity?
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Just started new league with this guide. So, i just use 4-link Warchief and random 2h skill till lvl 70 ?
"
Perdulkin wrote:
Just started new league with this guide. So, i just use 4-link Warchief and random 2h skill till lvl 70 ?
Yes. I'm currently level 57 (Act 1 Merciless) and using this piece of garbage:
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
nice guide thanks!
"
RIP_POE wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:
You could possibly swap Fortify for Poison and then Snakebite for a pair of rare gloves. Your perfect pair would be life, flat phys, % armor, double res and either attack speed or free suffix to mastercraft attack speed.

Why not just use Singularity?

This is what you need for sure
Pick up a singularity for 1c and start one shotting packs
^ I agree, it's day 3 of Breach and the availability of required uniques is rather limited, so if I were you I'd be fishing for a good Rive and BoR deal and use Singularity until you can get a cheap Doon Cuebiyari (its value started dropping last night). Personally I'm farming sacrifice fragments before making the transition, since I want to farm Atziri anyway (and it's a decent option for bank building).
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Hey,

Just finished buying BoR, Rive and Singularity in breach. I have to say this is one of the best builds i have played in a while so thanks for this amazing guide!
Im lv 75 with your build and my clearing is great for my maps that Im doing (~t6) but Im trying to figure out how to improve my damage
My Gear:

My rares all need upgrading for defenses but how would I best (and most affordably) improve my DPS since I only have jewels left for my tree. My average hit with Inc. AOE is ~1500.
Also how did you calculate your % damages and the bleed/poison dps in your stats section?
How do you manage the mana cost of Blade flurry?i have to spam my mana potion and it gets annoying and i see you don't even use mana potions in the potions section.
What mana regen do you guys have. i'm at 15 manaregen/sec with 74/499 mana (rest reserved)
"
daemoneyes wrote:
How do you manage the mana cost of Blade flurry?i have to spam my mana potion and it gets annoying and i see you don't even use mana potions in the potions section.
What mana regen do you guys have. i'm at 15 manaregen/sec with 74/499 mana (rest reserved)

Mana regen is insufficient for sustain. You can run Blasphemy+Warlord's Mark, get Mana leech on a jewel, or if you're close-by grab a mana leech node on the tree. There's also the possibility of getting mana leech on your boots from the Labyrinth implicit. I'm not too familiar with this build so not sure if you can get it on any of the gear you guys use. Generally all you need is .02-.035. That's enough for me to sustain with 92% mana reservation on my build :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info