[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

Nice build!
Just reached lvl 70 in HC and switching to Reave, good explanation with the transition!

Why no golem tho?
What about chaos resistance? Don't see any on your gear.
Vaal Reave does less damage than just holding down right click with my normal Reave.
Not sure if I made some mistake but Vaal Reave seems pretty bad.
Last edited by Teevox on Aug 10, 2016, 9:01:44 PM
"
Teevox wrote:
Nice build!
Just reached lvl 70 in HC and switching to Reave, good explanation with the transition!

Why no golem tho?
What about chaos resistance? Don't see any on your gear.
Vaal Reave does less damage than just holding down right click with my normal Reave.
Not sure if I made some mistake but Vaal Reave seems pretty bad.

Hello Vaal reave is to double reave aoe radius. You will notice after using vr that you can have 8 stacks of reave if you hit enough monsters. A must have for any reave build. Chaos resistance is personal preference. You can live without it (maybe not in hc) but any amount obviously helps. Don't know about the golem. Looks like there isn't room for it.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 10, 2016, 9:09:17 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

Hello Vaal reave is to double reave aoe radius. You will notice after using vr that you can have 8 stacks of reave if you hit enough monsters. A must have for any reave build. Chaos resistance is personal preference. You can live without it (maybe not in hc) but any amount obviously helps. Don't know about the golem. Looks like there isn't room for it.

Oh, I had no idea about the aoe radius from Vaal Reave, I tested it out and it works very good, however the duration of the 8x reave is very low and hard to keep up.
I'm lvl 82 in HC atm but I feel uneasy about the -60 chaos res. Theres barely any room for chaos res on gear.

Do you have any jewels? What stats to go for?
% max life
inc phys dmg
inc DoT
.. any other stat?

What about Uber Lab, have you tried it? What points did you get?

If you have any advice on my tree/gear, let me know!
Char name: TeeVoK
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Teevox/characters
Last edited by Teevox on Aug 12, 2016, 12:35:56 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Can you link your gear Weissenberg?
Awesome build btw. Well written.
That'd be hard, especially after the merger. Check the opening post though, I linked my Perandus gear there and it's pretty much the same as my Prophecy items.
"
Teevox wrote:
Why no golem tho?
We're out of sockets. :D
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
What do you think about dual wielding Rive and taking the ambidexterity node on the tree and the outmatch and outlast ascendancy (instead of blood in the eyes)? This would provide us with easy endurance and frenzy charges without the use of blood rage and enduring cry which would free up some gem sockets to use a different setup (maybe riposte, vengeance or a golem). I was also thinking of using poison in the reave setup instead of snakebites and gaining fortify via whirling blades although I'll have to test it.

Here's my planned skill tree if you're interested: poeurl.com/JdZ
I play in HC so there is more of an emphasis on life and leech here.
"
Arendering wrote:
What do you think about dual wielding Rive and taking the ambidexterity node on the tree and the outmatch and outlast ascendancy (instead of blood in the eyes)? This would provide us with easy endurance and frenzy charges without the use of blood rage and enduring cry which would free up some gem sockets to use a different setup (maybe riposte, vengeance or a golem). I was also thinking of using poison in the reave setup instead of snakebites and gaining fortify via whirling blades although I'll have to test it.

Here's my planned skill tree if you're interested: poeurl.com/JdZ
I play in HC so there is more of an emphasis on life and leech here.
From the opening post:
"
Upon obtaining your last two ascendancy points I'd recommend picking up Outmatch and Outlast. You should also move Rive to your off-hand (which then automatically becomes your attacking hand) and then replace Enduring Cry with Rallying Cry since you're now generating endurance charges on kill.
Replacing Snakebite with generic rare gloves and Fortify with Poison doesn't make much sense. Fortify gives you 44% increased damage (which automatically increased your bleed and poison DoT), and it's a local modifier, so it has to be linked with Reave. IMO rare gloves with attack speed and flat phys + Poison in your Reave will give you pretty much the same damage output as Snakebite + Fortify, but you'd have to spend more currency.

Hey guys, changed the title to 2.4 as the built is unaffected by the Atlas of World changes (including the tree).
which points I raise after completing the lvl 90 skill tree?
Are this build still good at this league?
Hello there, i just managed to hit level 70, bought all the items/skill gems and did set them up accordingly to the guide. However i struggle with the mana cost of reave, what am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info