Game constantly crashing PC randomly...

I am having the same issue with my MSI gaming laptop (gtx 1070, i7 skylake, 16gb ram). Except it's not random, it's when I'm running shaped shore with 6 sextant mods, then it freezes up and reboots the PC (no BSOD). If I'm idling at hideout, no crash happens. GPU & CPU temp is 50C.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Oct 23, 2017, 10:55:53 AM
Damn, nothing's ever gonna be fixed. But they, new 60 dollar mtx bullshit. And then these retards whuteknighting. I'm fucking stuck of ggg's behaviour towards the game. You can publish new content but at the same time behave like the performance issues never exist in the first place. Well, what can I do except roll more maps until the December update finally makes performance go even lower than now and I'll quit.
Seriously guys. This is the most frustrating thing in the world. Literally full clear Lab with keys and all shrines then the shit randomly crashes at the zone before Izaro. Over and over and over again

Rage inducing to say the least.
Same goddamn problem. I can play games (Cities Skylines, Witcher 3) just to name 2, that I can run on ULTRA GRAPHICS AND NEVER EXPERIENCE A COMPUTER CRASH. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH PATH OF EXILE. Seriously, stop ignoring this shit or whatever you are NOT doing about it and fix it. Definitely won't be making purchases anymore, you've kind of lost my support. BTW, I made this account just to make a post on this forum, I play through Steam, and you're itching for an UNINSTALL
I hereby swear before God and everyone that I will NOT GIVE A DIME to GGG unless or until I can play this seriously neat game.

Hi All figure I'd add a bump to this too. My PC has been crashing while playing PoE AND ONLY POE. I have a monster 16 core 1080TI GTX with many SSDs (Software Engineer) 800W Power Supply. Nothing else crashes the PC except when running poe.

FUNNY STORY!

I reformatted my PC and only installed POE. My PC crashes while loading patches! Something in this game. Based on my problem a program file is causing massive PC crashes and needs to be fixed!. I can't even patch the game fully before it crashes.
For the past few days or so i've been experiencing PC reboots playing PoE. Doesn't happen for any other game, have never had any issues with the game. Even this league i've played super fast pace crit builds like EK nova /w the abyss uniques, and now a wander with queen of the forest and never experienced any issues until ~3-4 maybe 5 days ago?

Not sure if there was a patch that messed something up. Figured it might be my pc overheating so i cleaned the crap out of it and was monitoring temperatures of the gpu/cpu but doesn't seem to be the issue?

Like i mentioned before, i've played the league since the beginning and have had no problems with PC crashes playing until recently. Not sure if it was a patch or maybe my power supply is otw out? :X Sucks. Love this game but its just weird how it only happens for Path of Exile (and only recently) and no other graphicly/cpu intensive games.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this as of recently or is my computer otw out? lol
after load ggpk file from torrent (for beastiary league), 64bit version just crashed my comp.
34bit is fine.
:confused:
Last edited by ksandr_voin on Mar 14, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info