Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

dont cave to these pussies and just do what you think is right!...but I guess its too late now, since the polls have already started.
In the dark, it's nearly invisible - until it exhales.
Wow, 36% of players want a SSF league. That is insane! This poll proves that we need a permanent SSF league/mode/ladder and more SSF events (1-2 week, 1 month etc.). GGG please stop ignoring 36% of your player base.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Wow, 36% of players want a SSF league. That is insane! This poll proves that we need a permanent SSF league/mode/ladder and more SSF events (1-2 week, 1 month etc.). GGG please stop ignoring 36% of your player base.

Funny thing is, that 36% is also lower than it COULD be, too. There are people who would be interested in playing such a league, but aren't voting for it here because that flashback schedule looks really enticing, or because they don't think it's worth it with no other bonuses for such a short event.
Please, can anybody explain me this:

What detains a player from playing self found on his own? You don't have to trade. And you can ignore the whole trading system. I remember times we had no trading function at all! (was a fun to throw stuff on the ground... :D )

It's all up to you! If you don't want to play in public Partys? -Ignore them!

If you want to find your own gear and only use gear found by yourself? - Just do it!

You don't want to trade? - Ignore trading!

You are jealous on other people finding/trading for better gear than yours? - Just grow older!

I really can't understand why People want to forces others to play Selffound or play in a 'special self found league' in a Game where you can actually do this if you wish to by ignoring trade and party and stuff!?!

I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on May 2, 2016, 6:38:26 AM
Flashback hype!
"
Mr_Dude wrote:
Please, can anybody explain me this:

What detains a player from playing self found on his own? You don't have to trade. And you can ignore the whole trading system. I remember times we had no trading function at all! (was a fun to throw stuff on the ground... :D )

It's all up to you! If you don't want to play in public Partys? -Ignore them!

If you want to find your own gear and only use gear found by yourself? - Just do it!

You don't want to trade? - Ignore trading!

You are jealous on other people finding/trading for better gear than yours? - Just grow older!

I really can't understand why People want to forces others to play Selffound or play in a 'special self found league' in a Game where you can actually do this if you wish to by ignoring trade and party and stuff!?!

You can say the exact same things about HC. Why have a HC mode when you can delete your character when it dies?

This is a flawed logic because PoE is a competitive game. You play to compete against others in the ladder. Especially HC and SSF are modes that attract the competitive players even more so a ladder is essential.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The first option is to disable parties in the events, making them essentially solo self-found leagues.

From what I've seen the trade functionality should still be there with just parties disabled. You can still right-click a character in town next to you and open trade window.

Unless you explicitly disable that, disabling parties would not make the league self-found.
Last edited by M4713 on May 2, 2016, 6:43:48 AM
"
otinanai2 wrote:

64% don't want a solo self found league, so by creating a solo self found league they'd be ignoring/not appealing to 64% of their player base, which if my maths is correct is a majority :D
well no way I am playing a solo selffound league.
The only reason for a new league is a fresh economy and there is no economy at all in SSF.

A voided no-trading crafting league with lvl 8 masters where insane amounts of currency drop would have been interesting but SSF? no thx

I also didnt like most temp leagues before talisman that much... looks like the 2 week thing is a sure skip now...
Perandus every day?! I don't want to have Flashback without FPS, thanks for trying. :(
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info