Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

"
markww wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Wow, 36% of players want a SSF league. That is insane! This poll proves that we need a permanent SSF league/mode/ladder and more SSF events (1-2 week, 1 month etc.). GGG please stop ignoring 36% of your player base.

64% don't want a solo self found league, so by creating a solo self found league they'd be ignoring/not appealing to 64% of their player base, which if my maths is correct is a majority :D

Why not both? Have trading leagues/events and SSF leagues/events. They would please the 64% and the 36% at the same time.
Oh thats gotta be TORMENT ALL THE WAY; more rarity and quantity means more fun.
Awesome that you guys are considering adjusting the two week event.

But please do not do beyond, it's the only mechanic I really dislike as I do not like using overpowered skills and/or gear.
This is one of the things that keep me coming back! Thanks for listening to the community ggg... you don't take our money you earn it!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Mr_Dude wrote:
Please, can anybody explain me this:

What detains a player from playing self found on his own? You don't have to trade. And you can ignore the whole trading system. I remember times we had no trading function at all! (was a fun to throw stuff on the ground... :D )

It's all up to you! If you don't want to play in public Partys? -Ignore them!

If you want to find your own gear and only use gear found by yourself? - Just do it!

You don't want to trade? - Ignore trading!

You are jealous on other people finding/trading for better gear than yours? - Just grow older!

I really can't understand why People want to forces others to play Selffound or play in a 'special self found league' in a Game where you can actually do this if you wish to by ignoring trade and party and stuff!?!

This would be true if there isn't a ladder to the whole game. When u introduce competition, u'd want fair competition.
It'd be best if they combine an SSF challenge with a schedule of flashback mods. This is a 2 week challenge. GGG look at it this way increase the IIR/IIQ to make it SSF that way the people who party typically feel alot more safe or better about themselves, give flashback schedule on top of the main mods. AKA: Make it Perandus+Invasion the entire time(beyond might be to much lag....). It'd be a great challenge + fun to play because of the increased IIQ/IIR and above all give us better prizes... If it's SSF give the #1 player the ability to create a unique or something (Honestly just add that into race seasons). It'll be good data and a good test for SSF and community response.
Looking for HC Guild PM ME
Last edited by OptimalTM on May 2, 2016, 7:00:33 AM
Corrupting tempest on every hour of every day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yOZ-rikMz8&t=20s
Im going to be so sad if they make it Solo.

I almost always Solo anyways. But god damnit I hate selffound.
Actually only 5k people voted. This means that almost no one is interested about this 2-week event.
id be more interested to know what the cost of you guys changing tack is?

What would get pushed that could otherwise get delivered?

Personally was completley fine with a somewhat lame event as it had prety much been stated that you guys were busy on other stuff and wanted this to be low maintenance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info