Give your HONEST opinion on where POE fails in so many areas where Diablo 3 succeeds

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:01:24 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
This guy is getting more and more suspicious by the minute. He apparently only has a lvl 28 and a lvl 32 character but he has 260 forum posts, all of them (or at least the recent ones) only bashing PoE and how terrible it is and talking about D3 and how great it is.

The question comes to mind what is he doing writing walls of text about a game he hates so much instead of just playing D3 or something.

He almost has the trolling down to an art, he just has to set his profile to private.

Don't give him tips.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
This guy is getting more and more suspicious by the minute. He apparently only has a lvl 28 and a lvl 32 character but he has 260 forum posts, all of them (or at least the recent ones) only bashing PoE and how terrible it is and talking about D3 and how great it is.

The question comes to mind what is he doing writing walls of text about a game he hates so much instead of just playing D3 or something.
He almost has the trolling down to an art, he just has to set his profile to private.
Don't give him tips.
I don't really care if OP is "real" or not. I enjoyed writing my post, and I think the titular (implied) question is one worth asking.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Perhaps it's worth asking, but how you ask a question is often more important than what the question is. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of loaded questions.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 5:00:20 PM
I mean face it both PoE and D3 are Diablo 2 knock offs , I don't see creativity in PoE or D3 .

Both game studios imo are not being creative , they just reuse old stuff that was there for 20 years but with different looks .

R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on May 2, 2016, 5:54:46 PM
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I mean face it both PoE and D3 are Diablo 2 knock offs , I don't see creativity in PoE or D3.
Both game studios imo are not being creative , they just reuse old stuff that was there for 20 years but with different looks .

Yeah, and an iPhone just reuses old stuff and technology that's been there for 20 years.

Right?

Before I get knighted, just saying I'm usually highly critical of GGG and a search of my feedback threads would easily prove it. I'm not a mindless GGG advocate but I don't like unreasonable posts either.
D3 is a trash game just like every game Blizzard currently has.

Overwatch is the most generic unskilled FPS game ive ever played in my entire life, World of Warcraft is payed subscription free loot simulator, Diablo 3 is payed loot simulator.

Anyone who played Blizzard games these days quite frankly has poor tastes in video games.

Sincerely, previous Hardcore Blizzard World of Warcraft Fanboy whos sick of Blizzards shit.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I mean face it both PoE and D3 are Diablo 2 knock offs , I don't see creativity in PoE or D3 .

Yeah, seriously this. Why the hell is anyone making posts to compare D3 to POE? It should be posts to compare D2 to POE (or any new ARPG for that matter). D3 is trash, D2 is the gold standard of ARPG's.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
PoE failed to lure as many twits in as D3 but threads like this give me the feeling the gap is closing... Fast.

nice one !

:)
"
Khoranth wrote:

Yeah, seriously this. Why the hell is anyone making posts to compare D3 to POE? It should be posts to compare D2 to POE (or any new ARPG for that matter). D3 is trash, D2 is the gold standard of ARPG's.

D2 was great for its time. It's also fucking old. Games have evolved and PoE is a bright example of this evolution. Have you tried playing D2 after you started taking PoE's complexity and sophistication for granted? Go ahead, try it.

Everyone gushes so much about D2 mostly because of nostalgia and rose-tinted glasses. We tend to remember the good and forget the bad.

Spoiler
Last edited by Bars on May 3, 2016, 8:35:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info