[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Keep in mind that Phys Mitigation level is only one factor, the armour level itself decides how effective it is.

Part of why I got 3 defensive flasks; I have enough Armour and mitigation for regular things, and when I 'm in an "Oh crap" position I slap them on and skyrocket up to 38k. So, I can mitigate 3,800 damage from a single hit, with 90% Mitigation, if I don't block it outright.

Arctic Armour I'd only use if I was literally facetanking since you don't move as much, otherwise I find myself jumping around way too much with this build to bother with it.
"
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
I facetank fully buffed uber Izaro and Argus with my friend in a 2 man party (as well as when I do him solo) with no problem (and regardless of typ of buff on him). My health (6.5k) never sinks below 40% max. What made a world of a difference was going dual curse blasphemy (Vun + Enfeeble) and Arctic Armor. I dont run Grace or Determination. Armor is around 47% mitigation unbuffed in HQ. In my oppinion defencive layering of Fortify + Enfeeble + AA + high block chance, is so much stronger then a very high armor value.

Post a video of you tanking him with double damage buffs like Conduits/Elementals or Conduits/Gargoyles. I can hardly believe that since he fully oneshots me at 5,7k life with these buffed defenses + enfeeble
Spoiler

In case of AA I thing, you got a point there. I only get 10% phys from determination while AA gives me 13% Phys and 12% Fire. This is actually pretty smart my friend :D

I never like the part with standing still though ...

Hopefully SeeD_MR will make and post a video. I want to see that facetanking too.

Thing is I got my 36 challenges and compleated core deathless. So now I'm kind of done with this league and spending more time with the wife and kids (they have come a bit short in the last 4 weeks). But if I feel up to it, I'll record a run for all you non believers :)
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
I facetank fully buffed uber Izaro and Argus with my friend in a 2 man party (as well as when I do him solo) with no problem (and regardless of typ of buff on him). My health (6.5k) never sinks below 40% max. What made a world of a difference was going dual curse blasphemy (Vun + Enfeeble) and Arctic Armor. I dont run Grace or Determination. Armor is around 47% mitigation unbuffed in HQ. In my oppinion defencive layering of Fortify + Enfeeble + AA + high block chance, is so much stronger then a very high armor value.

No I believe you our block helps alot in the facetanking department. Also, I always run enfeeble instead of vuln on Izaro. (I have stopped using vuln and solely use enfeeble from lvl 93-95 because I can't risk dying to anything right now.) But I ran about 200 lab runs and I can tell you one shot (or two quick shots) will come (a little bit of RNG - say no more flask charges, unfortunate series of hits + the goddess spewing her green balls, elementally buffed izaro), although pretty rare (like less than 5 times). So I also do facetank him with confidence. Just enfeeble and good old armour for me. But there is no need to - our main damage come from bleed so we can kite without losing too much damage. I usually opt to manually dodge his big hits.

But I say the biggest threat to our lab runs is the traps. I actually only die to the traps. I'm sure others here will agree, traps hurt like a bitch especially with our high HP. Our build is Tier 1.5 for uber runs but not Tier 1 due to this department. Maybe I suck at traps.... I'm going to level a Juggernaut only for running labs because traps traps traps traps - it doesn't feel good when you run alot of uber runs and in the back of my mind I always have to be a little careful when running through traps.

Last edited by BigBun on Jul 6, 2016, 6:01:56 AM
"
BigBun wrote:

But I say the biggest threat to our lab runs is the traps. I actually only die to the traps. I'm sure others here will agree, traps hurt like a bitch especially with our high HP. Our build is Tier 1.5 for uber runs but not Tier 1 due to this department. Maybe I suck at traps.... I'm going to level a Juggernaut only for running labs because traps traps traps traps - it doesn't feel good when you run alot of uber runs and in the back of my mind I always have to be a little careful when running through traps.

This is very true. I also need to run through traps with caution.
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
"
BigBun wrote:

This is very true. I also need to run through traps with caution.

Right? I'm glad someone feels my pain. Still this build is very good for Izaro and Uber lab in general, but the traaaaaaaaaaaps is the only disadvantage.
I ignore traps that aren't moving blades.

Well, almost, I'm a little cautious on the burning floors too.

But Darts, doors, spikes, even buzzsaws I pretty much just ignore.

The moving blades, both Blade Sentry's and Bladed Pillars, are scary dangerous. A moment of inattention and boom, dead.

Although I actually prefer the Blade Sentry traps in the Izaro fight, they don't hinder movement or block space so it's easy to just Leap Slam out of harms way.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

Post a video of you tanking him with double damage buffs like Conduits/Elementals or Conduits/Gargoyles. I can hardly believe that since he fully oneshots me at 5,7k life with these buffed defenses + enfeeble
Spoiler

In case of AA I thing, you got a point there. I only get 10% phys from determination while AA gives me 13% Phys and 12% Fire. This is actually pretty smart my friend :D

how you get 90% physic reduction with just 25k armour @_@
"
zeroonea wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

Spoiler

how you get 90% physic reduction with just 25k armour @_@

these are buffed stats as I wrote. I have 63% Mitigation + 5 Endurance Charges + Idk actually know where I got the other 7% from? Some kind of proc maybe? Or I used one of my flasks (can be)

"
GornoDD wrote:

these are buffed stats as I wrote. I have 63% Mitigation + 5 Endurance Charges + Idk actually know where I got the other 7% from? Some kind of proc maybe? Or I used one of my flasks (can be)

If you've spent the 8th Ascendancy Points on the Frenzy/End Charge related Node, that'd be where it's from I'd imagine.
what a good way to generate endurance charges when vs boss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info