[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

How do you deal with dailies?
Specially the ones that require you to kill something within time limits ?

Kinda struggling with them
Well, in the form I use it, this is a support-only build. If you want to do dailys I would suggest that you get into daily rotations- You can find people that look for that kind of stuff in Global 820
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Mar 11, 2017, 10:42:37 AM
Can you give me your opinion on going MoM? 64% + 100 maximum mana nodes behind it seem pretty good.
Would it be possible to drop the Shaper and Potency of Will clusters (total 7 nodes) and pick up others such as Righteous Decree, Dreamer or Thrill Killer? Thanks, having a lot of fun!
How do you level with this build?

I want to start doing this build...

Do i need to lvl this build with a friend?

or can i do solo like flametotem or firestorm to lvl ?

Thank you
I also made this build on HC but did it slightly different, however it works great and I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Just wondering where you get that amount ES regen from? I nearly did the same but I only have 475 ES regen buffed (without 'Time of Need node and Rej Totem). Further I like to know how much ES you have and what is recommanded. Because I use now a ES helmet (Broken Crown for its great chaos resis and cheapyness) and not Alphas Howl and my total ES is now 6200. With Alpha's Howl I would have 4800 ES. Should I wait until I have more?

Perhaps some suggestions for the build:

- How about Voideye unset ring for discipline? I use it now, gives good amount of extra ES.
- And how about heretiç's veil instead of Alpha's howl for more ES and reduction of mana reserved for curses? Also because Heretics Veil have a build in level 22 Blasphemy, you can use that spot for a Enlighten gem to reduced the linked gems even more.
- Sacrificial Harvest Jewel to gain faster souls so you can cast Vaal skill more often.

For the people who wants to know how to level this:

I used first a lifesprig with summoning raging spirit. As soon as you can get a 4 link: SRS-Melee Splash-Melee Phisical Damage-Minion Damage and get yourself some items with cast speed. Furthermore as meat shields use a 4 link: Zombies-Minion elemental Resis-Fortify-Minion Life (total 5 or 6 zombies are enough).
As soon as you can try to get a cheap/trashy 5 link for 1c or something to add Spell Echo to that SRS.

What you later can add is Victario's Charity together with Necromantic Aegis, great combination.

Just take on road of getting that passive tree take a few (think 10 total) minion damage nodes that you later can respec (I did it on level 78), can be earlier though but then you will be trashy support IMO :P.

Must say that the damage works fine and it doesn't really need much investment to be good, I really would recommand this for leveling.

Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Mar 15, 2017, 8:17:14 AM
When I first did this build it had 2500life unreserved and 5000es. That really was more than enough to be honest.
Your 475 regen is pretty good. It looks that high in my screenshot because I (as far as I can remember) have Enduring cry, rejuvention totem, golem and the passive regen. But now, with time of need, I can get about 1000-1200es/s on average. Thats enough to sustain righteous fire^^
So I was doing a Guardian Support to go with a friend in Legacy Hardcore, and now I decided to check this guide (that I seen like 2 leagues ago) to check if you changed something in the uniques you are using or something.

Just wanted to mention that I find this sightly different pathing to be sightly superior:
poeurl.com/bcF1

Basically you switch a 10 STR for a 10 DEX and save 1 skill point while, at the same time, getting access to a jewel socket with just a single point (not skilled there).
Also I was personally thinking myself about getting Mind Over Matter (mostly because the mana nodes behind it), and maybe even Dreamer and Deep Thoughts. It depends on how much extra ES I can get from it. Its worth checking imo.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Mar 21, 2017, 5:48:26 PM
Good suggestion :) Your skilltree is indeed better :) I didn't remake the skilltree for 2.6 and thats why I still have the int node where Zealoths Oath was previously.

Specing more into mana could be interessting. For ourself, I don't think that I will be more es, since the mana nodes will only give about ~75base es(I expect about 500mana more, 15% of that is 75), which means about 300more es for ourselfs due to mana. One 6% es node on the other hand gives about 180es. -> 4 more points would mean 720more es going for the es nodes
What I would like about mind over matter is that it lets us use atleast a bit of our mana regen for something useful. Overall it probably is worth it to spec the 4 mind over matter nodes.
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Mar 22, 2017, 3:31:54 AM
Probably a stupid question, but since i can't effort a Presence of Chayula, there is nothing cheaper I can use for +chaos resist? Right now without that amulet I can't really reserve half of my life withouth being oneshotted by normal mobs with chaos damage.
well I didn't play with the chayula amulet for 3 patches. It definitly is not a neccesity. Look at my gear where I get my chaos res from :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info