[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

Yup, first character. Didn't know what to expect really, but it was really fun.

Aftering seeing the new Victario's Influence, I think I'm going to reroll a new support for this legacy league. I'll reconsider the 4th ascendancy choice then. I wasn't sure how reliable the regen would be as it only pops once every 5 s. The less curse effect is somewhat useful though as I somehow manage to roll temporal chains on all my maps...

The new victario's influence looks awesome (lvl 30 generosity and now 30% less reservation). I'll probably be looking to squeeze in more auras for this and possibly remove curses. My friend would usually delete most mobs before I could even touch them with ball lightning. The curses may still help a bit with the bosses though, although perhaps there are other alternatives.
holy! :D The character was awesome to begin with but now with the buffed victarios influence it truly shines! I recently started to play a necromancer support, but I really dislike the playstyle of the necro since it is so squishy!
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Thanks for the feedback :)
Harmony of Purpose is no longer in the skill tree and I also removed it from the text now^^ Time of Need is the way better option. Time of need should also be way better than the block chance you took, as far as I can tell.

Is this really your first character? I am impressed that you started with a support!

im a bit in a struggle about this....there is something most people mis thinking Harmony of Purpose is the same as conduit

Conduit is a keystone passive skill that shares charges with nearby party members only.

that mean it only shares charges YOU make/have

Harmony of Purpose
Ascendancy notable Passive Skill

Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges
You and Nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges with each other

afaik and notice this skill shares charger you AND your party member have/make

i play this builld as well and also a curse guardian with conduit and with Harmony of Purpose i was almost always at max charges(as long as you have people in the party that made frenzy/power/endurance charges) wich it pretty great to see your whole party to be full of all the charges they need/use, while on the conduit char i have to use a flask to make the charges for me and the part and its only 1 f/p/e charge so not that usefull.

Time of Need the healing part is damn nice for tanking idd i have it on my curse guardian and can pretty much stand in the middle of a whole pack/boss and tank them before the party runs in.

so both skills are damn good to bad we cant have both :D imo if your just boosting and stand behind your party boosting take Harmony of Purpose, if you are a tank and jump in ahead of the party Time of Need would be good for the healing bonus you get every 5 seconds
Thats probably the correct conclusion^^
Although I think that endurance charges are the only really useful charges for mates imo, since not every build is crit or is really affected by frenzy charges.
And IF they are scalig charges they are generating them themselfs.
I think that Harmony of Purpose only gives a minor boost, thats why I highly prefer time of need.
2.6 Hyper push!
Hey great guide, I am building a support on my main account based on this guide.

Im trying to get a good sense of which gems to link but it seems at least for me the items and text do not match anymore in the OP? Or is it just my layout ?
Can you tell us which jewels should be put where on the tree, and which yellow jewels we should be shooting for?
Every single Item is one off position...I didn't do anything to the formatig and I have no clue how that changed...seems like I have work to do

Edit: I think I fixed it :)

The jewel placement does not matter at all^^ Just get the 2 unique jewels from the gear section and the rest is up to you basically. You should focus and life, energyshield and stats that you need.

What to link: I think I fixed again what is supposed to be linked. You can take a look at the mikelats aura reservation part of the guide to see what I have socketed. I currently mostly use the tripple blasphemy version :)
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Mar 7, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
Nice build
Worst player
Last edited by Corpushen on May 29, 2017, 5:11:20 PM
You can and should add whatever curse you see fitting for your party :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info