[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

thank you for making this build :D
my little shop : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713837
Np :) Glad you enjoy it
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
a person today playing your build saved me in a corrupted t14, ty . tytytytyty.
Aye :P
A Pathfinder+ my Guardian support would also be fun :D
Dying Sun, Taste of Hate+Vinktars means +9 all res+9 all res from my bulid would make the pathfinder basically immune to elemental damage^^ Combine that with a Lightning coil to get also really resistant to Physical damage^^
I am still new to path of exile and i want to try and max lvl this build, but i am still confused as to how you placed so many spells and aura's are they all active at once? and for some reason i cant find victarios influence anywhere,im sorry if these are stupid questions but im seriously lost T_T ...
if you open the passive tree he links you will see that he takes passives which decrease the amount of mana the auras reserve while also boosting the effectiveness of them

also some of the uniques you equip further lower the mana reserve
Hey, in case you are not finding the victarios influence you should check the site "poe.trade"
It is a website that uses the Path of exile Api to list items for sale from the whole community. Basically everyone uses it in path of exile and it is basically mandatory to get the items you are looking for, unless you want to play selffound only. But when you play selffound only it is really hard to follow a build like this, since you need some specific uniques to make it work.

How do I fit so many spells and Auras? Take a look at the gearsection of the build. There you can see the gear I am using and also what spells are in the gearpieces. Alternatively look at the skillgem link section :)
Or if it is unclear how it works to reserve so much skills to my mana and life: The key for this is 'Reduced mana reserved'. You can find 5 nodes on the skilltree that provide it and also on some gear pieces, for example: Alphas Howl(my helmet).
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Sep 20, 2016, 9:42:30 AM
Ah thank you so much ^^, it was strange how I used Poe trade before and it was not even there but now its there?!?! great tank build ^^
I can't fit the last aura into my mana. Missing blasphemy with enfeeble and can't find my error. Could you guys help me pls.

//Nvm. He even said he couldn't activate all 3 offense auras.
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Sep 23, 2016, 5:10:20 PM
PoE didnt message me that someone answered the threat :/ You figured it out anyway :D Good job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info