There will be no Race Season during Perandus League

it's a good idea to implement inter league skin transfers for (alternate) art items first so we can use race reward's skins in new leagues
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Big mistake in my opinion, to give up on features of your title that are unique.

Is it not possible to run short stand alone races (1 or 2 hrs) outside of a season? Like it used to be way back in the beta before the concept of race seasons even existed when they were just for competitive fun and not to grind out some rewards.
Very good decision. I love to race and the game itself but the tight time schedule of Leagues and Raceseasons in the past wasn't optimal. A feeling of getting exhausted and burnt out is something i don't want in conjunction with PoE. Less is sometimes more, it gives you time to regenerate and fill up you batteries.
I track recent dev posts with http://www.gggtracker.com/
Damn this sucks so much. Maybe its time to look around for other games. Really think this is a big mistake
Descent 3 ?

12h EL ?

new 1h race that features rogue-like dungeons random for all players ?
Beta Member Since 2010
"
ganjarak wrote:
Chris, with all due respect, can you people stop wasting valuable time and resources on making new alt art items and instead visually improve the ones existing ingame? I understand that the MTX model heavily relies on relatively unattractive 3D models for people to purchase new MTX but the race reward alternative art uniques are basically wasted in standard for no one to use. Literally wasted work.

Shut your pie-hole.

And consuming an item to create a skin mtx that can be used cross-league is a thing that might happen eventually one day in the future. Possibly. Soon tm.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
ganjarak wrote:
Chris, with all due respect, can you people stop wasting valuable time and resources on making new alt art items and instead visually improve the ones existing ingame?

+1000

"
Shut your pie-hole.

The only one i see there is yours bud.

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Would love a 2 week solo self found league, maybe a solo self found flashback? that would be sweet! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info