There will be no Race Season during Perandus League

Sorry for the late announcement about this but we finally have a definitive decision.

We won't be running a race season during this current challenge league. This is a combination of new race stuff not being ready, and the team being critically busy working on new content that we haven't yet announced.

In addition, there's ongoing discussion about potentially running a two-week league in the latter part of Perandus, which would clash with the race season. (If we do decide to run a two-week league like this, we'll announce it in the news in the next few weeks.)

Racing is important to us and we do intend to not only run more seasons but to continue to improve it over time. I'm sorry about the lack of season this league and the slow communication about this issue.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 12:34:27 PM
GG GGG
damn i wanted to do some race as i am the fastest racist
Chris, with all due respect, can you people stop wasting valuable time and resources on making new alt art items and instead visually improve the ones existing ingame? I understand that the MTX model heavily relies on relatively unattractive 3D models for people to purchase new MTX but the race reward alternative art uniques are basically wasted in standard for no one to use. Literally wasted work.
Last edited by ganjarak on Apr 26, 2016, 12:06:19 AM
:/ that sucks a bit.
woooo 2-week league, wonder what it could be... self found hype?
That makes me sad.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
"
ganjarak wrote:
you people

o_0

In more serious response... 2 week league sounds good... winding down on my Perandus play...
Last edited by Piros on Apr 26, 2016, 12:21:14 AM
Thanks for the update Chris. Looking forward to the improved race seasons when they arrive. :)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Well this sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info