This is a message to the people doing lab runs

How to speed run the lab :

1 - Take one of your life based toon
2 - Grab a Brightbeak and 3 green socket Prismatic eclipse
3 - Add leap slam + faster attack in brightbeak and Whirling Blade + Faster attack in Prismatic eclipse
4 - Add blasphemy + temporal chain
5 - Add Arctic Armor

Congratulation, you are now immortal against all the mobs , can facetank the traps and move at the speed of light between all the room using both leap slam and Whirling Blade even if you are a caster.

Spoiler
Exalts tips appreciated.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 27, 2016, 4:20:35 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
Too many? You mean the minority of players who visit the forums? On top of that, not everyone in that thread even agrees with you. The player stats for Ascendancy tell a completely different story.

The players are there because of Cadiro Perandus. The casual direction is the future. You'll see in next league!

Casual in terms of acquiring gear? No problem with that.

Casual in the sense of "I can play the game with my left hand while drinking a beer with the right hand and actually spending 90% of my attention on Game of Thrones": Hell no.

The moment a game does not offer you any challenge any more, it becomes boring. I know there are people who like that, maybe you should ask for a better graphics for Progress Quest?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
IceDeal wrote:
How to speed run the lab :

1 - Take one of your life based toon
2 - Grab a Brightbeak and 3 green socket Prismatic eclipse
3 - Add leap slam + faster attack in brightbeak and Whirling Blade + Faster attack in Prismatic eclipse
4 - Add blasphemy + temporal chain
5 - Add Arctic Armor

Congratulation, you are now immortal against all the mobs , can facetank the traps and move at the speed of light between all the room using both leap slam and Whirling Blade even if you are a caster.

Spoiler
Exalts tips appreciated.
AA doesnt give MS anymore :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Still reduce traps physical damage on hit.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 27, 2016, 5:28:26 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Still reduce traps physical damage on hit.
when you are not moving
you are most likely to "run" in a trap or WW through it

also... most traps dont hit AFAIK, degen aint a hit
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 27, 2016, 5:36:17 PM
As a speedrunner you take most of your damage while using WB or Leapslam wich doesn't count as moving. You can avoid the DoT traps or facetank them with pots but the ground spikes, darts, doors and giant hatchet are a bit more complicated to manage.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 27, 2016, 5:41:18 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
Holy lasagna, this NeroNoah fellow has got to be a troll.

No, it's just the plain truth. I'm giving Sexcalibure's thread the respect it deserves. GGG will not learn things suck if people don't play as Sexcalibure says they should play.

just man up and learn how to do the lab already, seriously.

No, I will complain, so I show how casual are those who dislike the labyrinth because of the traps to GGG. We are the majority. We don't like to play anything that is not strictly linear and facerolley.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 27, 2016, 6:15:24 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
No, I will complain, so I show how casual are those who dislike the labyrinth because of the traps to GGG. We are the majority. We don't like to play anything that is not strictly linear and facerolley.

You are not the majority and your ideas are misguided. Stop embarrassing yourself.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Ironmallet wrote:
You are not the majority and your ideas are misguided. Stop embarrassing yourself.

There is no shame in my position, as there is no shame in Sexcalibure's position either.

Fuck traps, and fuck anything that slows me down. There is actually a game I like, Sonic. I can do an exception for that.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 27, 2016, 8:27:45 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:

In my opinion this is something you are going to need to get over, either get over the lab existing or get over the game and find something else to play that suits your needs. Honestly you seem passionate about this, and when you are passionate about banging your head against a brick wall that will never break it never ends well for you.

I hate act4, I literally hate playing it, I wish it didnt exist. Do you see me petitioning to have it removed? No, because that would never happen.

You are not a majority and this game was not designed by people who wanted to make an easy faceroll game, these 2 fairly obvious facts mean that while I sympathize with your situation its not realistic. On a personal level I dont agree either but thats beside the point.

My guild have mostly quite playing perandus league because Cadiro basically ruined the league, made everything too easy and accessible which essentially turned the entire temp league into standard within a week. The subclasses are still offering endless builds to try out but the game feels pointless in such an item saturated economy, theres people left right and center going self found despite actually wanting to trade normally just to try and find any kind of challenge in the game right now outside of the highest tiers of maps.

So weve been off playing other things, yesterday it was co-op torchlight 2, another of the few diablo clone arpgs out there and guess what? They have traps, through the game, through the maps, all manner of traps, puzzles etc. Its a really great game, youd probably hate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info