Havoc's death: Overwhelming nature.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
You simply don't do academy boss with additional projectiles. I remember trying it in SC with a full block/spell block lightning coil fortify tank, granite and everything - the damage is absurd when he covers the screen in tornadoes, you die in a second. He doesn't release a tornado each time he's hit, it's the additional projectiles that wrecked him.

I'm actually surprised Havoc did this, it was obvious what would happen when everything went grey and as Mark rightfully said, he would have died anyway once his source of leech disappeared.

The extra projectiles are nothing with a decent Aeqis build. You can even AFK it's so easy.

Well, mine wasn't aegis and got wrecked :)

"
mark1030 wrote:
An RF totem build could do that multiple projectile boss twinned without generating tornados. My Whispering Ice build fills the room with tornados in seconds.

It might have something to do with your character's proximity. I'm not sure about that but I'm reasonably sure he doesn't release a tornado on a per hit basis else he would destroy incinerators and I've farmed him with incinerate and other extremely fast hitting builds.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It is based on hits.
Casually casual.

"
''I'm not even mad''

:P

so typical lol what did I say just yesterday lolll
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Havoc obviously doesn't care at all lol
Typically he's a really safe player that precalculates risk before heading into possibly dangerous situations
Anyone with a brain that actually cared would've WB'ed away from boss. Once boss is dead there's no way he can leech, so he has to back out
This rip is like Zizaran level, havoc dunn care
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
Typically he's a really safe player that precalculates risk before heading into possibly dangerous situations
Anyone with a brain that actually cared would've WB'ed away from boss. Once boss is dead there's no way he can leech, so he has to back out

Sure, hours wasted is no big deal when you are dealing with thus which has no life.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Krappakreepo wrote:

Sure, hours wasted is no big deal when you are dealing with thus which has no life.

Just to clarify, I'm the nolife? Cause you're correct on that one. Not being sarcastic, genuinely interested.

It's fairly obvious he was gonna die if you look at that vod. Continuing to cyclone on a boss that spawns hard hitting phys aoes was basically a deathwish. Havoc knew he was gonna die to that. He's havoc, not zizaran. The fact that he was so relaxed and vaaled his headhunter right after shows that he was super angered about his loss amirite

✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Krappakreepo wrote:

Not that many hours actually. He hit 94 in 29 hours played.
Don't really understand how he can die with a voll's devotion and immortal call setup here.
He should have perma immune to phys (my coc cyclone never died to that boss since IC keeps triggering).
"
reliq wrote:
Don't really understand how he can die with a voll's devotion and immortal call setup here.
He should have perma immune to phys (my coc cyclone never died to that boss since IC keeps triggering).

I read something about his IC triggering with only 2 charges so it didn't last long enough and couldn't chain another one right after because of the cooldown or some shit
"
Qiox wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Krappakreepo wrote:

Not that many hours actually. He hit 94 in 29 hours played.

Its all relative right? To me, that's a lot. That's a week of playtime for me. 30hours/week is considered a FULLTIME job...food for thought

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info