Havoc's death: Overwhelming nature.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 1:57:04 PM
He logout with 1k+of es :/
my english sux.
That boss releases tornados each time he's hit so with CoC he should have know the room would be filled with tornados. I don't see how he had a chance not to die with the way he did the fight. The boss death would remove his source of leech and he'd be stuck in a room full of tornados with no way to avoid them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
''I'm not even mad''

:P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You simply don't do academy boss with additional projectiles. I remember trying it in SC with a full block/spell block lightning coil fortify tank, granite and everything - the damage is absurd when he covers the screen in tornadoes, you die in a second. He doesn't release a tornado each time he's hit, it's the additional projectiles that wrecked him.

I'm actually surprised Havoc did this, it was obvious what would happen when everything went grey and as Mark rightfully said, he would have died anyway once his source of leech disappeared.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 25, 2016, 1:07:10 PM
^that's all irrelevant if he dies in 3 seconds though.

Gmp + vuln + fleet etc, free map rolls.

But yeah, havoc should have known that a sustain build would fail against this, the moment the curse changes to vuln/assasins/silence.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
An RF totem build could do that multiple projectile boss twinned without generating tornados. My Whispering Ice build fills the room with tornados in seconds.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Shouldn't rely too much on those immortal calls
He also bricked his headhunter right after :(
Don't do bosses.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yeah doing bosses is not like mindlessly farming Gorge , who would have guessed .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info