Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

would stash them
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I´d make some insane movement speed build so I can finaly keep up with Fyndel when I map with him Kappa
give it all to global chat
Buy good ES gear worth ~500 ex (not mirrored)
Buy good jewels worth ~200 ex.

Buy good weapons worth ~1000 ex (not mirrored)

Spend the rest of it on crafting or stash a portion of it.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Buying every skill Gem 21/20 and support gems 20/20 so i can play builds faster without spending hours to get what i need :-)

Oh and buying at least 4 other 6L Lightning coils, i use them in every Build and reroll 4-5 off colours every other day Is so anoying :-D
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on Apr 25, 2016, 3:25:36 AM
Honestly 3ex is in noise level feels like 3 alts to me. If you gave me a headhunter I'd pretend to be your buddy for a day. I could buy one but terrible price/performance so I's waiting for a gift. Gift are shit you'd never buy for yourself but still happy you have them.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 25, 2016, 3:44:19 AM
"
Shada wrote:
Buying every skill Gem 21/20 and support gems 20/20 so i can play builds faster without spending hours to get what i need :-)

Oh and buying at least 4 other 6L Lightning coils, i use them in every Build and reroll 4-5 off colours every other day Is so anoying :-D

4 sale 4 off and perfect 80 ex lol

Git R Dun!
Finally get the gear needed to build one of those "faceroll Atziri 1hit trololol Chars".
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Finally manage to make all my dream builds. I think up more/find more builds to try than i have the currency to support, not to mention play.

But, even after making all that stuff, i'll probably end up with more than 500ex. In that case, i'll probably end up giving away 1ex to newbies, 1ex a day giveaway for a year, for whatever comes to my mind that day. The remaining 200+, would be for the next bunch of New builds i think up of.
That would be similar to playing Heroes or Civilization with cheat codes - boring as hell. Wouldn't touch them.

The only useful thing I can think of will be in breach of the terms of use, if you know what I mean.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 25, 2016, 4:57:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info