... Snail Time ...

"

Academy Boss is easy.

Yolo all in > leave area > let tornadoes die > go back yolo all in.

Easy peasy :)

Interesting...I'm still using an Ice Golem but I do have a 19/20 Lightning Golem laying around...I've never messed with Flesh Offering. Unfortunately since I shatter most corpses there wont be many left to consume, but I like the idea!

My Pathfinder is good at fighting that boss...but still I hate his tornados. I've got very good range on my ST->COC attack...leaving the room though, that's a good idea. Plus he can't silence my ST attack unlike my casters.

But I've been looking for an optimal set up on my Rat's Nest...this is what I have currently:

The Firestorm isn't all that helpful...used to have my Enfeeble there as a final line of defense, but now its linked to my my Blasphemy setup so I've been trying to find something better to put there...hmm maybe Lit Golem, Flesh Offering and Culling Strike? I'll have to tinker around a little more. ;)

Oh and CONGRATS on 99! I had thought you rip'd by that post...very sneaky, sir. :D
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 27, 2016, 11:23:21 AM
Haha. I was freaking out because at 98% I rolled three Gorges in a row with Devo, Spike guys, or both T_T;;

I actually am planning on going back to Ice Golem here really soon, when that Lightning Golem levels. It's okay but originally I was using it for more Blast Rain until, well, LA + Pierce happened. Now it seems to be better to go back to Ice.

And yeah, Flesh Offering is... surprisingly nice. The bane of T11 bosses imo.

Springs > No DD for boss
Crema > Firestorm ends if you use it on the boss corpse
Academy > All Tornadoes disappear if you use it on the boss corpse

That's an interesting CWDT, I suppose I haven't seen the rest of your char so I don't know how good that is.

Anyhow, starting fresh at 1% now into 99, haha. Already some good returns on a few Wastelands:

Ran my 4 Uber Sets earlier too, it's time to binge on Conservatory Maps:

Deep breaths.

/e

Spoiler
First 3 turned out pretty good :D

Next set is up:

Spoiler

Break time for now!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 27, 2016, 12:34:33 PM
@Saranghaeyo_ congrats on 99! :D Damn, that's gonna take me a year I think. :)

Just started grinding maps again, stuck in T9-10 land for now so it's kinda slow. Got to 93.17 comfortably this morning anyways, slow but steady. Chateau is a surprisingly good map, I've got to say. Bit messy layout sometimes, but packsizes can be really awesome. Completely out of Plateaus, Gorges and Arid Lakes, meh. Already having Plateau withdrawal symptoms.
Damn, nice maps drops Sarang (not...jealous, lol). ;)

I've unhidden my characters if you want to take a look at my setup. Again, since I leave few corpses I don't know how much use I will get out of FO, but it's definitely worth experimenting with. I just found a Q14 one a while back...speaking of which, is there a reason you left yours at Lv 1 (mana cost?).

Oh btw...I decided to kill the bird first on a Village Ruin map last night. Then Mr. Fido hits my Occultist (15,400 ES) and SPLAT one shots her 5 times in a row...wtf...stupid map. :D
Chateau is op, haha. Actually all of the T10's are nice except for Necropolis (which I turn into Academy instantly). A lot of them are the "do a lap around" layouts. I think for the all the Chateaus I've ran, they are pretty much the same layout right? Basically Argus is always at the bottom right corner, and I don't think I've had much variance from that.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi guys

Interesting to hear about the chateau. It is a a good, cheap underrated map. If you spiral, doing all the outside first, then
Go inside - it's fast and gd mob density. The only gripe is that the mobs tend to be a lot harder than that plats or gorges.

Finding 97 slow with my meagure 40k dps. But I'm plugging on

97 20% meh.

It seems a lot slower for me than 96 95.

Good rngBEARDYONE to all.

Turnip
@Saranghaeyo_: yeah I think the layout overall is pretty much static, though I find it's a little messy in the middle (the courtyard section). Lots of narrow passages and obstacles, it can get a bit messy. But for sure, it's definitely a great map to roll packsize on. :D

But..vendoring Necros!? I love that map, haha. Always been fond of that tileset, although it's not as efficient I find it enjoyable. Reminds me of the Crypt which has been a long time fave. Add me in-game and we can swap 3:1 for Academy if you like, I hate that map. ;) I grew to seriously dislike it in Warbands when for some reason it was the only higher-level map that dropped for me.. Ran it a ton, and finding really nasty warbands in it - sometimes in the boss room to add spice to things. Hated it ever since.

@Sasori: yeah, that doggie.. For reals. Tbh the chicken is even worse with his Vaal RoA and what not. Even though I did beat both once, I always skip those bosses now. Totally not worth the risk. The only really safe way I've found to beat them is with LA + Frost Wall. But that feels like cheating.
96.61% - Going to play more tonight...hope to hit 70% at least.

Ceri - Yeah those two bosses are way overpowered. My Pathfinder could probably take them with her high physical damage reduction, near immunity to bleed and very high chaos resist. Once I get my next level I'm going to have to try facetanking them and see what happens. Part of the problem is that my Occultist is a wuss compared to my Pathfinder...I'm going to redesign her in 2.3.

I like Chateau as well...a little tough to navigate, but fun to clear and chests everywhere if you like to open them. Plus I like beating up poor Argus...he's just fun to kill. I don't mind Necrapolis...I've run tons of them and I can clear them out pretty fast, but definitely not my fav.

Messing around with Flesh Offering...not many corpses for me to consume but going to test it out with Lit Golem later tonight...I'm kind of curious how much DPS his aura will grant.

Did some grinding today and went from 40-100% fine without deaths. Finally reached lvl 91 whew! I'll prob take a break and enjoy the few days left in Perandus.

Regarding maps - I like Chateau. I don't vendor that map but same with Saranghaeyo. Maps that I avoid would prob. be Academy, Village Ruin, and any maps with Dominus as boss atm. It's just not safe for me hahaha. I also avoid "monster variety" mod now, I'm not fond of the chance of porcupines and revenants spawning in one place :D

Grats to all who leveled!
Went over a little 96 today. Got more life, more crit, more damage -- got more happy :D.

And I promptly did a village ruin map with extra damage mods. My toon is built with the map bosses in mind -- my melee toons are these days -- with max chaos res, block and 50k armor buffed. Probably doing village ruin with my other toon, a VP cycker with dodge, once he reaches disemboweling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info