0.9.5g Patch Notes

"
KrapnoV wrote:
"
Jurge wrote:

It's really not as bad as people put it. The ones who are complaining now, shouldnt just focus on dealing damage, but defence aswell.

Yeah, much like my marauder with 4K armor (62% dmg mitigation @ 71) along with 1.5K Hp having to run away like a little bitch each time there is more than 3 cold chaos weavers/archers on the screen in Maelstrom...

Makes a lot of sense, yeah thanks GGG.

the build was and still is one of the best in the game..... still need nefring i think 29k dps just isnt right.
Last edited by danny868686 on Jan 12, 2012, 11:23:07 AM
As a HC Marauder going AoF (almost @ Chao, currently lvl 55ish) i wouldn't have minded a free respec tbh.
I agree with the free respec.
Like a BØSS.
Last edited by Pu1pFriction on Jan 12, 2012, 1:50:09 PM
Anyone else getting lag spikes since the update? I get a spike for 15-20 seconds every minute or so
"
TheCat wrote:
Anyone else getting lag spikes since the update? I get a spike for 15-20 seconds every minute or so

Can't say that I have. Check for things like Pando and shareware crap that monopolizes your bandwidth.
"
TheCat wrote:

I have. Died from lag spikes about 5 times in Chaos...
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
Chris wrote:
Avatar of Fire now has "Cannot Resist Cold Damage". Rather than reducing its fire damage, we felt it more appropriate to accentuate the glass-cannon aspects of builds based around this keystone.

Personally I think this change is terrible, AoF is still overpowered in many situations and now terrible in certain others(AoF will be a complete joke in PvP). Honestly I have no interest in testing such a gimmick mechanic.
"
teh_axi wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Avatar of Fire now has "Cannot Resist Cold Damage". Rather than reducing its fire damage, we felt it more appropriate to accentuate the glass-cannon aspects of builds based around this keystone.

Personally I think this change is terrible, AoF is still overpowered in many situations and now terrible in certain others(AoF will be a complete joke in PvP). Honestly I have no interest in testing such a gimmick mechanic.

What is a gimmick mechanic? How do you know anything about how PvP will work? Did you miss that other part of Chris's post where he mentions that this will probably be adjusted in the future?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
What is a gimmick mechanic?

The fact that this change doesn't fix anything and just adds more broken mechanics to the game. As they say, two wrongs do not make a right.

"
Wittgenstein wrote:
How do you know anything about how PvP will work? Did you miss that other part of Chris's post where he mentions that this will probably be adjusted in the future?

Well unless the game functions completely differently in PvP its not hard to figure out why Cold Witches(a character that will be strong anyway) will completely hard counter any AoF character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info