0.9.5g Patch Notes

"
TheCat wrote:
Anyone else getting lag spikes since the update? I get a spike for 15-20 seconds every minute or so

not that bad atleast for me, it was only 1 secs while making x-fire video ruthless pyramid.
Was only a little dangerous and funn.

DA Purringcat got got some double view off all problem - Shes from US.
DA Chrona also got bad spikes - hes from germany.
DA d-molisher me i am from denmark - wasnt too bad.

1 off the 2 videos i was making while lagging a little.
Last edited by Jetcutter on Jan 12, 2012, 9:48:31 PM
lrn2skill.

Its still possible with no cold resists. Play better pl0x.

But yes, agree about the lack of any respecs. The whole AOF tree is about 18 points minimum. They're effectively asking you to reroll a char if you're no longer going AOF.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
Interesting on Avatar of Fire. I'm actually now interested in seeing this keystone really fleshed out even more.

For example: You cannot resist cold, BUT are immune to slowing and freezing effects. Assuming you now produce a large amount of heat, cold might harm you more but you should naturally be able to "instathaw" any freezing that would occur.

This should also help with some of the complaints about the spec: they aren't bothered by the heavy amount of cold damage, but by unavoidable permafreeze.

Of course, I go a step further, as well: I also think keystones (like this one) should give a small visual change to your character (in this case, some kind of small flame aura), but that's not this.
You can avoid being permanently frozen simply by getting more armor and/or health. That makes it harder to be critically hit, and therefore harder to be frozen. You could even take the passives that make it harder for enemies to critically hit you. I think most of the "permafreeze" complaints are probably due to offensively-built characters that didn't put enough focus on defense.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
You can avoid being permanently frozen simply by getting more armor and/or health. That makes it harder to be critically hit, and therefore harder to be frozen. You could even take the passives that make it harder for enemies to critically hit you. I think most of the "permafreeze" complaints are probably due to offensively-built characters that didn't put enough focus on defense.

Two questions. Armor decreases elemental damage? More Armor/Life reduces enemy crit chance? Really?
"
thepmrc wrote:
Two questions. Armor decreases elemental damage? More Armor/Life reduces enemy crit chance? Really?
No, armor doesn't decrease elemental damage, but all those magically-enhanced mobs aren't doing pure elemental damage in the first place. Disregard what I said about armor/life and crits; I was confusing myself when I wrote that. I blame the school I'm in for overloading my brain...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
thepmrc wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

No, there is nothing to stop freezing right now.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
BrecMadak wrote:
No, there is nothing to stop freezing right now.
More max life will mean less duration on the freezes.
"
aerows wrote:
Oo, and a clock in the interface so I can keep track of just how many things I'm not doing because I am absolutely addicted to the game would be awesome, too.

I have this round thing on the wall behind my pc called a clock. Not that it limits my playing time at all :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Koreapsu wrote:
Unavailable

That one?

Yes, that one.
oh man i would love to have that ring
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info