Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

I have portal and now I'm bored
Saved
what happened to race season??
Hype!
I wish they would help summoners in other ways rather than a 3rd buff gem. I mean its all cool and good to have these options, but with any summoner build your hard pressed to find gem slots between auras and multicurse just to make you relevant. I always imagined these skills(bone and flesh) being used dynamically to your situation in reality most summoner builds only find a place for one and end up just walking around with the other in your inventory (or in your weapon swap if you arent already hoarding the other 5 different support gems you need for the different specters you might have to use) in case you need, but that kills all fluidity to your game play.

I could look past all this if specters persisted on logout...or something of that nature. I can see that being abused, but the current iteration feels lame too. I mean if you want to summoners to be more popular I think some QoL things need to be looked into.

I'm just a noob /rant
One of the biggest ways to fix summoners would be to allow them to catalogue spectre's to summon based on need. I also wouldn't mind seeing revenants reverted back to their state before they got abused by the nerf bat.

I wonder if 2.3 is going to have more stuff for summoners, maybe new spectre's or minions.
YES! This looks awesome, thanks for keeping us necromancers in mind
So it's based off life? This won't be great for those summoners who have nothing but energy shield as a health pool :/
I think it should be based off something else that would have a more general benefit for all kinds of summoners.
So, Chris, you used to say that everything you guys launch to Challenge Leagues are just to test them so they can become part of the permanent leagues, Standard and everything.

How are you guys gonna deal with the economy problem when Perandus league ends and the tons of T1 uniques come there? Will you really make Path of Exile go THAT casual?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Currently running my first ever summoner build (SRS) and absolutely loving it, so this is awesome!
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info