Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

Honestly i really doubt this will get used except maybe as emergency ES regen with Mistress of Sacrifice. Phys added as Chaos is pretty much only good for Evangelists, and while we don't know the values yet i highly doubt it would give you more clear speed than Flesh Offering.
It'd have to be a decent amount of chaos damage added to be worth it imo, the ES function only really seems worth it on spectres that already have ES, chaos damage will still surpass it so not 100% chance of saving them.

It looks pretty though. c:
Good, can't wait to see the skill's stats.
Somehow for SRS I don't think this Offering will surpass the bonuses gained from Flesh Offering, though. But added chaos damage for minions is much appreciated.
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Apr 21, 2016, 9:42:07 PM
What does illusory warp do?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Usually when something gives you a bit of everything you end up getting not much of anything. I expect this to be very weak for its intended purpose, but we shall see.
Glad to see you guys giving love to Summoners, definitely a good skill to drop right out of the gate when announcing things. I'm sure you guys have had your plate more than full, so this being immediately announced for 2.3.0 shows keen prioritization (from what little perspective I presume I have).
I don't think this will help resurrect summoners as a class. Clear speed still sucks
"
What does illusory warp do?

http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Illusory%20Warp so I've been told...
SSF since ~OB
You should show the skill gem in these "reveals"
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
And a real change to spectres?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info