Path of Exile interview with Lead Game Designer and Producer with Beta Keys!

watching it. now. open beta will be ready soon march. I believe it's better this way. Iron out all the bugs and add more feature while the beta community is small.

Once open beta people will judge the game and if it's not polished, it will get BAD reviews.

I supah interested in how this game is being developed :o
and i bet it is supah fun to :D
Why did it say i was a nub?
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:
"
makiiie wrote:
2.How many play hours are currently needed to complete one entire circuit of the game (one difficulty level?

2. Roughly 3 hours

3 hours if you're rushing and on Normal difficulty. Playing at a more typical speed, getting through normal difficulty can easily take twice as long.

More like 2 hours when rushing.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Bump!
BUMP!

As well as this is an amazing interview....I loved how every single question you asked he did a very good job of explaining and giving you full and descriptive answer...

I'm now even more excited to play the game because of all the great info that this video has given me about the game.

If anyone out there has some questions about this game, I would HIGHLY recommend watching this video, not just for the cdkey giveaway but because of the great info...

If I can't get into the CBT, I am still extremely excited to play during the OBT....and I can't wait xD

GREAT INTERVIEW GAMERS1432...alot of the questions you asked are questions I would have asked.
Last edited by BlitZKrEiG on Jan 15, 2012, 2:59:35 PM
If you enjoyed this interview then there are also some older (but still interesting) interviews you can watch as well. Try doing a forum search or a youtube search and I'm sure you'll find them.
Forum Sheriff
Here you are :)

I think atleast iv got them them all linked at my place

www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern?feature=mhee#p/c/70F07645C6BB8C3E/0/2Pb4sRdyHU0

if anyone knows of any that iv missed , plz tell me ^^

Btw , who where the lucky 5 once ? :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Jan 15, 2012, 8:06:48 PM
BUMP!
BUMP!
Congrats to the 5 lucky people. :)
This thread needs more turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info