Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Path of Exile interview with Lead Game Designer and Producer with Beta Keys!

INTERVIEW IS HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfUcXP7AhM

5 beta keys to give away as well!
Last edited by Gamers1432 on Jan 14, 2012, 3:08:46 PM
I am curios about if they have any plans on making any non-balancing changes to the passive skill tree, and if so what they are?

Like some kind of search function that makes it possible to easily find all slots that increase life or whatever you choose to look for. Also stuff like change the size of the slot or such if it gives +10 or +30 to a stat and +4% or +8% etc.
Just confirming this is real :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No peaking at the questions though ^_^.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Any chance of randomized events or puzzles? For example, periodically activated terrain objects to change fight dynamics or looking for symbols to open a door.

Interactive terrain in general would be cool.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
Any chance of randomized events or puzzles? For example, periodically activated terrain objects to change fight dynamics or looking for symbols to open a door.

Interactive terrain in general would be cool.

In the past Chris has talked about wanting to add (D2 style) altars to the game but with more interesting tactical effects. As far as I know Chris still intends to do this but not until much later when the core game is more complete.

When will the interview actually take place and when will you post it to youtube?
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Jan 11, 2012, 1:12:39 AM
This game has a lot of new unique features such as the huge skill web, skill gems, currencies, health and mana flasks with mods, etc. Are there other genre changing ideas you are looking into for future releases of the game? What are they?
Do you plan to release a talent calculator on the website so people, (like myself), can experiment with different builds?

All i've heard so far is that it would be to much of a hazzle at the moment, seeing how you might change it or re-design it.
There are two kinds of people, hunters and their prey.

Let me assure you, I am one of the hunters!
When will it take place ? :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
The interview will be up on YouTube by Saturday/sunday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info