Path of Exile interview with Lead Game Designer and Producer with Beta Keys!

sweet :)

looking forward to it
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
"
Gamers1432 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am going to be interviewing Chris Wilson, the Lead Game designer and Producer of the game Path of Exile.

How many time did we have to think about 'good' questions?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Will hell freeze over before I get into the beta ^^?

Nice channel btw.
Fun is good.
Dr. Seuss
Last edited by jonm94 on Jan 11, 2012, 3:57:42 PM
Just found out I will have 5 beta keys to give away during the interview!
I'd be interested in hearing a developer's perspective on the difficulty of designing this sort of game. With delays on POE, D3 and Torchlight 2, it seems obvious that randomized, loot heavy ARPGs are more difficult to create that one may assume. What are the unique hurdles in the genre to development?
Will they have a dedicated endgame system? Or a difficulty setting of some sort for parties or solo?
i have a question :D who does the background story wrighting and have they written any novels?... id be keen to read them

( Y U NO WORK )> ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
Vilo_Afi wrote:
i have a question :D who does the background story wrighting and have they written any novels?... id be keen to read them

writing haha never been the best of spellers

( Y U NO WORK )> ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
good news good questions but I need a key for play this game :) somebody help me plzz
#We know that there will be a coming keystone for duel-wielding 2-handers.

Will that Key-stone be restricted to Maces / Axes / swords

the normal Conan thing.

Or will it also be open to letting us have the spears & hillebard also ?

#Will the passive tree have another big growth like in 9.3 or will it just keep expanding little by little as time go bye now ?

#We have heard a Third Act being talked about many times , dare we hope to se a fifth or even a sixth act ?

#The keystone that give party members charges when you get a charge. Would there be a chance this could also work on minions / summons etc in the future ?

#mercenaries / Bodyguards anything new on does fronts ?

#If you would dare to make a guess. How many players will we se join the ranks in Path Of Exile on the Soft Start of the game ? (Open beta when there is no more wipe)

#And when can we expect to enjoy this open Beta ?

#Will we se Path Of Exile at any more games convention ?

#How many new Key Stones can we expect to se when the game goes live officially ?

There you go ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Jan 14, 2012, 3:19:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info