favorite uniques? your most used unique? honorable mentions?

"
Ceri wrote:

My fave melee weapon overall, it's a beast.

*Axe high five?*

Didn't wanted to post it, cuz of bragging rights (:PP), but I've playing it with Wild Strike, and I gotta admit I'm having a blast. Gotta love Bleeding weapons and Bloodlust gem, for some crazy DPS boosts. :P
Too bad it doesn't have a downside (well, maybe lack of crit?), and instead is a go-to weapon for two-handers. Oh, and it looks fucking awesome, too. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 19, 2016, 7:08:15 AM
most used without a doubt:

my favorite? I don't know.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Perq
"
Perq wrote:
"
Ceri wrote:

My fave melee weapon overall, it's a beast.

*Axe high five?*

I wouldn't want to receive a high five with an axe, but that's just me.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 19, 2016, 7:24:06 AM
Favourites :

Most used :

Honorable mentions :
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Perq wrote:

*Axe high five?*

Didn't wanted to post it, cuz of bragging rights (:PP), but I've playing it with Wild Strike, and I gotta admit I'm having a blast. Gotta love Bleeding weapons and Bloodlust gem, for some crazy DPS boosts. :P
Too bad it doesn't have a downside (well, maybe lack of crit?), and instead is a go-to weapon for two-handers. Oh, and it looks fucking awesome, too. :D

But what about that marohi erqi spam
Last edited by G7Ghost on Apr 19, 2016, 7:59:48 AM
My "I always level with these" uniques list -

My Most Used Uniques/Favorites -

Spoiler
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
"
My favorite. Its what a "unique design is. Uniques are unique because they have a legacy, a legend that passed through the ages because of how powerful it renders whom holds it... a unique is not unique if the only reason we speakof it is because the creator wasted 3k on it

"
the unique i use all the time since it got in the game

"

Honorable mention to Jack, mainly its creator because we all know the struggle he went through "creating it"

its a bad unique, not because of the creator but because GGG choked it to death
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 19, 2016, 10:36:07 AM

These are definitely my favorites right now. I don't have one right now, but Lightning Coil is probably my favorite designed unique of all time.

Most used unique?

Probably this. I always seem to need it until I can grab a rare shield that's better.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Perq wrote:

*Axe high five?*

Haha, indeed! :)

But a 5L, really Perq? Pfff, you casual you. ;)

Yeah as you say, the clear downside is no crit. Not that I miss it terribly, but it's a clear downside. Still, it's a lovely axe, I've had a lot of fun with it. :D

Wild Strike though, hmm? Might have to try that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info