Path of Exile 2, yay or nay?

I personally think that balance and non-clearspeed-meta cannot be achieved in PoE1 anymore, so yeah, I am for PoE2, with a different gameplay and balance director (or whatever those positions are called) though.

Also, with some way to make it such that the standard way of acquiring items is not through trading, but either finding them or crafting.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:

Also, with some way to make it such that the standard way of acquiring items is not through trading, but either finding them or crafting.

There is already such a way. It's called SSF.
"Path of Exile 2, yay or nay?"

Path of Exile 2 was here and was great, was enjoying it a lot. Now we have PoE 3. Thats how I see it.
I would argue that while you might have come here for the game originally, what makes you come back is the content. And PoE has a huge amount of content created for it trough the years.

A PoE 2 would be a new shiny game, with perhaps a new engine and a perfectly balanced meta, but it would be without content (or do you want GGG to spend 7 years to finish it first?) At that point, it is just another game with potential, and you would complain about why the shiny parts were created, at the suffering of the content.

PoE is one of the forerunners for Gaming as a Service, where content is king and constant (content) updates to an existing platform is the name of the game. PoE2 makes no sense in that context.

Something else from GGG for sure, but not PoE2 (btw we have PoE3.0 already).

The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
Rexeos wrote:
"Path of Exile 2, yay or nay?"

Path of Exile 2 was here and was great, was enjoying it a lot. Now we have PoE 3. Thats how I see it.

can't wait for path of exile 5...
I hope 4.0 will be better than 3.0 and will at least on level as 2.0 was .).
"
Miská wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

... which would be a thing for me, if the drop rates were balanced for it, which they are not.

Besides, playing with friends occasionally is fun.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Sep 22, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

... which would be a thing for me, if the drop rates were balanced for it, which they are not.

Besides, playing with friends occasionally is fun.

Let me quote you the official description of PoE.

''Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win".''

Last edited by Miská on Sep 22, 2017, 10:30:33 AM
Actually, i'm fine with poe 1.
You know, i spend a lot of my life on D2 and D3 (more than 2000 hour).
I was a part of top 100 europe in D3 but it's a boring game.
I found in poe what i need: deep theorycraft, lots of up date, a fine economy and a fucking nostalgia (D2 graphics like).
So GGG has to keep going on there way.
I know there is some problem but the game is really good.
We need PoE 2.0, to make Crystal belt great again!
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info