[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
poppywulf wrote:
What are you're thoughts on xoph's nurture citadel bow, since you have switched over to cheiftan and get bonus from ignite etc, and the bow has huge damage on it. thx for the guide

I will test it in future and share thoughts. But got feeling this bow requires different passive tree then mine.

Also I want check this build with Voidheart ring. This can be easy to implement, but sadly very expensive. Maybe "taste of hate" flask too :)
Last edited by Elua on Dec 4, 2016, 6:05:30 AM
I'm going to be playing this in softcore breach. I wanted to ask you which skill tree I should follow. Should I follow the breach tree that's still a work in progress? or the regular skill tree?
Hello there, thanx for the guide, it is indeed a little bit hard to progress as double ballista from early levels. I am at the moment 31 level but it's going smooth and i manage to clear most of the breaches in my way. I was lucky enough to get a Tabula early game.

I wanted to ask you your opinion though, should i go towards the Ranger on skilltree through Constitution? And if so, which nodes do you suggest picking up around ranger first?
"
pantelisf wrote:
Hello there, thanx for the guide, it is indeed a little bit hard to progress as double ballista from early levels. I am at the moment 31 level but it's going smooth and i manage to clear most of the breaches in my way. I was lucky enough to get a Tabula early game.

I wanted to ask you your opinion though, should i go towards the Ranger on skilltree through Constitution? And if so, which nodes do you suggest picking up around ranger first?

poeurl.com/TUj

This part of passive tree should be focused first, because that points can work on almost any totem type. Then follow into ranger areas, up to deadly draw, and focusing only dps points during leveling. It have some extra teporaly "quality of life" points for remove after 70 lvl + becasue we need more def for endgame maps.
Last edited by Elua on Dec 4, 2016, 4:15:35 PM
one last thing, thoughts on iron grip support gem, since we pick up so much strength on the tree? thx again
Iron grip is worse then any other gem suggested in this guide. Easy to check if you got Tabula robe.
"
poppywulf wrote:
one last thing, thoughts on iron grip support gem, since we pick up so much strength on the tree? thx again

The first and main reason is that it's not "more" but "increased" damage. Then, the damage bonus from STR is not that high anyway.
How is the damage compared to deadeye?
"
Altoga wrote:

On very top gear it's like 53k ( deadeye ) --> 43k ( chieftian ) this for each totems with auras but no frenazy or valla haste / flasks ( hideout single totem tooltip )

But trust me, you don't want play deadyeye on atlas maps or breaches :)
Marauder is like god, it's simply amazing how good it works now.
Only leveling is much worse on marauder, but you know: "no pain no gain"
Last edited by Elua on Dec 5, 2016, 3:19:38 PM
"
Elua wrote:
"
Altoga wrote:

On very top gear it's like 53k ( deadeye ) --> 43k ( chieftian ) tihis for each totems with auras but no frenazy or valla haste / flasks ( hideout single totem tooltip )

But trust me, you don't want play deadyeye on atlas maps or breaches :)
Marauder is like god, it's simply amazing how good it works now.
Only leveling is much worse on marauder, but you know: "no pain no gain"

All i needed to know, thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info