[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

how is Vorici Missions with this build? i heard this missions give totem users alot of trouble? Or are my informations incorrect? :o

And how is Uber Atziri?
IGN: Demikun
Last edited by Demianime on Sep 2, 2016, 7:15:38 AM
"
Demianime wrote:
how is Vorici Missions with this build? i heard this missions give totem users alot of trouble? Or are my informations incorrect? :o

And how is Uber Atziri?

Vorici missions are solo 70% impossible, but it's very easy solution: get party for that.
Anyway if you join /global 820 you will find many ppl want make daily Vorici quest in rotation making it 6x rep exp.

I never try Uber Atziri in this build, that was never my goal.
Leveling with Balista or what ?
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Leveling with Balista or what ?

1-34 Split arrow, later ballista
things go slow in this new league.
really hard to find +additional arrow affix and on my 39 normal im still with split arrow =\

at least solo target damage is good and i made lab in 1 try =))
Going to push Lvl90 :) Now Lvl44 in A1 Cruel, doing just fine with 2 ballistas :)
P.S. All self-found gear:

2.152k damage per ballista
P.S.S. And yes, Vorici missions are quite un-doable :( But no reflect, again this is a huge +
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Sep 5, 2016, 2:20:46 PM
Alright, going to try this build. Was doing marauder totem build but all the time was thinking how ranger ballista would look. So I thought why not. I like place and run gameplay. Tried it with ancestral warchief but you cant run too far because totem will stop hitting. Ballista will still work if you run away from it. I believe it can be made stronger since there is essences/ new unique items. OP made very nice levleing guide, bought all leveling items so everything is going smooth
Essence league first impressions:

It's possible to craft many good rare items just from start totally self-found. Feels good and strong.
I bought only shoes ( spending 1 fuse ), rest is crafted using essences:

Some int in items and tree helps a lot. Overall dps is awesome ( 21 lvl )
Last edited by Elua on Sep 7, 2016, 10:12:30 PM
Level 84 atm in Essence League. Early game was rough as it is my first bow character. Mapping is a breeze, currently up to tier 8 and I haven't died once since I started. Should I purchase Kintsugi or a 6L evasion chest next?

Thanks for the guide!
"
mortuusend wrote:
Level 84 atm in Essence League. Early game was rough as it is my first bow character. Mapping is a breeze, currently up to tier 8 and I haven't died once since I started. Should I purchase Kintsugi or a 6L evasion chest next?
Thanks for the guide!

could you post your tooltip fro ballista and char info (def)?
i'v on 80 now and im startin to think im too fragile and my ballistas dont make enough damage =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info