[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
Elua wrote:
I tested Rupture and didn't see it works with totems at all. So many nice stuff from ascendency buffs is not allowed for totem users.

Are you sure about bleeding? Maybe you can't spot it working, cause mobs are just dying instantly and don't have a chance to take movement based dmg. Without end game dps on balista it might be a good dmg improvement. Mobs are literally chasing you all the time around totems, so bleeding could be good. :) If it's not working, then its wasted talent ofc. Anyway thx for advise, i'll try GMP with frenzy.
If you will have Endless Mutitions and Drillneck +1 your cursing / frenzy problems will be 300% smaller :)

Just saying :P
Looked the past pages but couldnt find an answer (or I'm really bad at ctrl-F)..

What about dropping Berserking for Totemic zeal ?

+18 % AS
vs
+13% AS
+40% totem duration
+45% totem placement

Zeal looks very strong or am I missing something obvious ?
Last edited by Isdp on Jun 19, 2016, 5:40:09 AM
"
Isdp wrote:
Looked the past pages but couldnt find an answer (or I'm really bad at ctrl-F)..

What about dropping Berserking for Totemic zeal ?

+18 % AS
vs
+13% AS
+40% totem duration
+45% totem placement

Zeal looks very strong or am I missing something obvious ?

totem duration is usless because stuff will die 1-3 sec max
totem placement : you will not feel any difference, it's less then 0,1 sec

Conclusions : I strongly recommend take Berserking

Hey,

what do you think about using 3skillpoints to skill Master Fletcher, instead of atk speed?
Which is scaling better for dps?

-12% increased physical damage with bows
- 6% increased physical damage with bows
- 2% increased attacksped with bows
-24% increased physical damage with bows

instead of Berserking or Quickstep?

Would be nice to hear your opinion.

"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

what do you think about using 3skillpoints to skill Master Fletcher, instead of atk speed?
Which is scaling better for dps?

-12% increased physical damage with bows
- 6% increased physical damage with bows
- 2% increased attacksped with bows
-24% increased physical damage with bows

instead of Berserking or Quickstep?

Would be nice to hear your opinion.

On my prophecy char:

- Berserking 39799
- Master Fletcher 40258

Good find, thx, build will be updated.
Master Fletches gave me some extra dps. Good idea.

One of my guildies swapped me a Devoto's Devotion, with a 25% Siege Ballista enchantment on it. Less life, more dps, more evasion but the 20% MS *really* helps in both clearspeed and not-being-there-when-a-mob-hits-me. I would recommend it over Starkonja (haven't tried Rat's nest).
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Master Fletches gave me some extra dps. Good idea.

One of my guildies swapped me a Devoto's Devotion, with a 25% Siege Ballista enchantment on it. Less life, more dps, more evasion but the 20% MS *really* helps in both clearspeed and not-being-there-when-a-mob-hits-me. I would recommend it over Starkonja (haven't tried Rat's nest).

Devoto's Devotion is bad for dps, lowest gain from all 3 ( Rat's nest biggest dps, Starkonja's Head in middle but his 100hp is very good ) but 20% movement is also great option.

All 3 options are ok if you are resistance capped from other items.

DPS ( all items without lab Ballista enchant ) standard 95 lvl char:

rare evasion helmet: 44989
Devoto's Devotion: 46445
Starkonja's Head: 46490
Rat's Nest: 47857

Rare evasion helmet can have up to 1200 evasion, 55 int, 99 life, 3 x 48% resistances ( if int on 2x )

Rat's Nest + old lab 25% Ballista enchant = 49718

Devoto's Devotion "10% reduced Physical Damage" makes your base physical damage is lower than rare helmet, only "16% increased Attack Speed" makes it is works as dps upgrade.
Last edited by Elua on Jun 19, 2016, 6:10:51 PM
I was following the thread of the post .. and the truth that I still doubt if indeed this build can do atziris .. in the description of the build , you mention that you've done more than ever but a matter of pc . . you could not upload video .. but if you uploaded by map ..
"
Adhest wrote:
I was following the thread of the post .. and the truth that I still doubt if indeed this build can do atziris .. in the description of the build , you mention that you've done more than ever but a matter of pc . . you could not upload video .. but if you uploaded by map ..

If you watch my youtube videos you will clearly see strong FPS drops. Atziri is not easy, she requires good gear and perfect focus. FPS drop will kill me there for sure. There are many better builds to farm Atziri, but I don't care, for me is enough I can make red maps and uber lab easily.

In this league you can check in my personal profile challenges:

"Complete Two Endgame Grinds" :

Atziri, Queen of the Vaal (1/100)
Izaro in the Endgame Labyrinth (15/40)

I don't plan to farm Atziri, she is not very usefull.
Last edited by Elua on Jun 19, 2016, 7:38:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info