[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

This is my gear rn at lvl 52

And lvling is pain in the ass ... a4 cruel atm .. i am on the verge of giving up
Hi, please link your passive tree so I can check it out. What ascendancy points you got?

Additionally, please tell me what's exactly your problem: survivability? clear speed? mana? bosses?

About your gear/gems:
- Try changing your weapon. I don't take mace specific passives, plus, you could easily double your pDPS with another weapon at your current level.
- If you have mana problems, try Elreon jewellery for reducing your mana cost for main attack skill.
- Maybe Sunder is not appropriate for your game style. Try Earthquake with Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage + Less Duration + Increased Area of Effect.
- Use Blood Rage for getting Frenzy Charges plus attack speed. With Q20 you get an additional AS boost.
- Try Meginord's belt for additional flat physical or a good rare Rustic Sash.

Hope something of this may help you. Regards!
"
Spagueti wrote:
Is this build capable to twined t15 mpas?

I used this build for completing the 36 challenges needed for Portal Effect in Perandus League. When doing that, I made twinned maps like Palace or Abyss quite easily.

About T15 Core, I quote the answer I post some time ago, regrettably, never tried it again.

"

Failure.

Doedre and Shavronne died easly.

Then comes Maligaro, manage to kill him after spending all my portals. Don't know how to fight him. Got the two most unpleasant things for this build: Damage over time with his deadly desecrate and secondary damage from explosions with Vaal Detonate Dead & Detonate Dead.

Block is completely useless against Maligaro.

Manage to finish the first stage of Malachai deathless with no problem, but enter the second stage with almost no flasks and wasn't able to refill them soon enough. Die at the very beginning.

Right now, I'm more worry about Maligaro than Malachai...

I guess that some changes are needed for facing Maligaro, probably link Life Leech or LGoH.

In general, this build is extremely tanky and with Static Strike, the damage output for single target is truly great.
Started with EQ, then went for reave, been great so far, just hit level 53, but only now i realised that reave doesent work with axes, so using lacerate for now. To be honest i kinda like lacerate for aoe, maybe will use that as aoe skill but no sure yet. Ty for build btw.

Edit: Sunder is also very nice :D
Last edited by Roofz on Jun 12, 2016, 2:25:04 PM
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
Spagueti wrote:
Is this build capable to twined t15 mpas?

I used this build for completing the 36 challenges needed for Portal Effect in Perandus League. When doing that, I made twinned maps like Palace or Abyss quite easily.

About T15 Core, I quote the answer I post some time ago, regrettably, never tried it again.

"

First Thx for answer. I really apreciate.

Currently im at lvl 60 got a nearly perfect SoulTakar BOR and Aegis. and arround 100c to expend on build in prophecy. Shuld i go for the 6l version, stay with BOR + lioneyes or BOR+Aegis.

Current GEAR

In my opinion, you got two choices: stay with BoR + Lioneye's, don't spend more currency on build and still I guess you will see that is capable of almost any map or boss fight. But, if you want to improve the build, go for 6L + Aegis.

BoR + Aegis imo is not a very good choice because to take full advantage of Aegis you need a good amount of ES to replenish, then, without a chest and using a helmet like BoR, you will have little ES from other gear. Instead, if you use a mixed Armour+ES chest plus a mixed Arm/Eva + ES helmet, you easily will maintain a good Armour plus having a very good amount of ES to replenish. In that case, Outmatch & Outlast seems mandatory for me, because you can't use BR.
Hey,

im really enjoying your build got everything you suggested for 2.3!

Gear

Spoiler

My biggest concern is atm bringing 3 Auras (Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armor)
and then casting Blood Rage / Ancesteral Protector - because i have 0 Mana left.

Is there anything i could do to get this to work? I can do it it before i activate AA but it´s hard to keep Blood Rage alive sometimes..

It´s really a great Build and thx a lot for this!

i just don't understand how you get to this damage output,
i'll link my gear later but still, maxed i get to around 60K
Hi! I'm playing a variation of this build in PHC. I'm lvl 85 right now and decided that i might share some of the changes that i feel is beneficial to me and hopefully to all you peeps as well.

Take note that my tree is favored towards Earthquake and i am using earthquake and liking it. It has great aoe clear and pretty decent single target.

This is my current tree at lvl 85 i have not done uber lab yet
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBPJFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGj4aVSDjIWAm-CftKaUvzDB3MZ4yTjWSNug64TwFPC1AoESeRmlHfk3jTjJQR1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZado8mzYcql07XTxdit2rHk5eu982X7igIqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCPmZ7NogCmV6cwqZWsr65Qr2y2irc-uR28n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDPftIh2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6dXqGO8O73zwH_JB8kX3MvdN-Ov8S_4K_mv-jw==

These are my eq and gem links
Spoiler

Not sure what im going to do with my flasks but for the mean time im using these.

Passive tree: Take note that i lost 1 jewel socket but got another 1% block from the tree(so im still capped at 78%). I have lesser attack speed since i don't need that much for earthquake and less damage. I do however have more hp%, more int to the point where with gear i can max out most of my blue gems and slightly more AOE/AOE dmg for earthquake. Also i have 1% more hp regen :^)

Helmet: Hypothermia?!? what?!?!? Earthquake/Lessduration/Addedfire are obvious choices. The last choice is strictly due to the fact that i can make it work with soul taker. Soul taker grants chill to physical damage allowing my character to chill monsters with earthquake giving me the more damage multiplier on hypothermia. Furthermore, i have the enchant on my gloves that shoots out those frost grounds which helps. Bosses don't get chilled however, just shield charge through them and your artic armor will chill the monsters. You will be running artic armor(3rd aura) when you have soul taker.

Single Target : I feel that ancestral warchief is great for the more phys dmg and in its single target prowess. When you have it up and you earthquake with it its like a super combo smashdown!.

I link faster attacks and fortify to both shield charge and ancestral warchief to make a more painful and tankier ancestral warchief while giving myself fortify and a really quick mobility skill.

Mobility: Since i love having a mobility skill that can jump through obstacles i decided to have leapslam instead of the chaos golem at the CWDT slot that has tempest shield. Since chaos golem only gives 3% phys dmg reduction which i am willing to forgo and lightning golem's attack speed does not benefit earthquake all that much. I use shield charge more than leapslam and thus i don't need faster attacks on it.

Curse: I use enfeeble because its HC. However as i progress if i find myself needing more damage and i feel that i am tanky enough i will switch to elemental weakness.

At full buff(atziri + onslaught + totem) i have 27k(18k with just auras) tooltip dps on earthquake, which i find more than enough to do my maps. I have only reached tier 10 maps so far as i have bad luck with map drops.

I might make another post if you all like my report so far when i get into the later game.
Sunder is ranged attack, so does it cause damage reflect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info