[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

whirling blades does not work with axe. Any suggestion for different movement skill?
Yes, is in the Update for 2.3 section:

"
Movement Skill:
- Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify (we don't need Blood Magic thanks to Soul Taker)

why outmatch and outlast?i don't think it would be effective on bosses?no kill no frenzy charge.do we need it for trash mobs?i have almost same build as yours.i am using bor with;

physical to lightning+weapon elemental dmg+multistrike+sunder(static strike on bosses)almost 1 shot any pack with all map mods.so i think blood in eyes would be better for bosses.
Last edited by espanyol44 on Jun 9, 2016, 10:28:50 AM
Really cool build. Thank you.
Can i run this build with lacerate? What will change?
And what change if I take the sword? Only axe nodes -> sword nodes?
Can you show skill tree for sword. I will be very grateful.
Thank you. Sorry for my EN)
Hi, thx for your build he's realy awesome !
I've question : i'm currently leveling my gladiator, but static charge seems weak to me.
Is it a real viable option ? I'm using Sunder to clear trashs mobs. But this "lock" some sockets that could be used with other skills.
Another question : do you still use Blood rage ?

Thanks again for your build :)
Last edited by Sanazami on Jun 9, 2016, 5:33:23 AM
"
Sanazami wrote:
I've question : i'm currently leveling my gladiator, but static charge seems weak to me.
Is it a real viable option ? I'm using Sunder to clear trashs mobs. But this "lock" some sockets that could be used with other skills.

I ended up in the same situation , thinking about the same thing. Static Strike seems bad , I can't clear mobs fast enough or kill a boss.. Stucked at lvl 50 being extremly slow lvling process. I tried molten strike but with the talent's we have 2h weapon is trash to use. And I am wondering what he used to lvl up molten strike is something I doubt that was a viable option during lvling as well as static strike both are really bad. I have mana leech on my gloves,bloots,neck,ring and still run oom extremly fast.
"
Deeflowz wrote:
"
Sanazami wrote:

I ended up in the same situation , thinking about the same thing. Static Strike seems bad , I can't clear mobs fast enough or kill a boss.. Stucked at lvl 50 being extremly slow lvling process. I tried molten strike but with the talent's we have 2h weapon is trash to use. And I am wondering what he used to lvl up molten strike is something I doubt that was a viable option during lvling as well as static strike both are really bad. I have mana leech on my gloves,bloots,neck,ring and still run oom extremly fast.

My clear speed is correct with Sunder (+ increased physical damage only) and i'm level 55. But it could be awesome if i know to what i'm going for (Sorry for my english). However, this is maybe i took Gratuitous violence 1st. That considerably increase you clear speed. Sunder make more dmg on pack of monsters, and with gratuitous violences they explode and make even more dmg clearing the pack efficiently. I also use
(Thx prophecies) + Herald of ash + Hatred.

But i'm still in doubt for the questions i asked :P
Just bought this for 100chaos in prophecy, is it a nice roll?

Ancestral Warchief will cary you till 60+
Jus give him 4s+3ls, and you can do nothink, jast stand with 2 handed waepon and drink HP pot's.

Leter just respect the points. It easy game, no nead pain in ass.
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAFhBQUlFQURNQUhia2RGZXlLOE9sR3lwQ0UyUUhjZC1PcGJzYXVyajVubS1SUlVFZnZEaFFnWHo5NWFNRUV4UFp5cWF5cVdmTnlEMmFlV09VcUUxb3JvX0k9ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=
Later i just respect 6 points. I'm playing in HC. Gl.
sorry for my wooden eng.
Hello.
I'm going play this character. I'll mix 2 variants - 6L Body Chest + Aegis Aurora Shield and Doryani's Catalyst. In that setup what would you recommand as a 6th gem in chest, because Elemental Focus isn't the best on crit build.
Should it be Faster Attacks or Increased Crit Strikes or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info