[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Sorry if this has already been before somewhere in the thread, but how do you feel about Molten Strike with this build, considering the new threshold jewel for it?

if u take IRON GRIP and POINT BLANK (KEYNODE) in tree, can be a good option!
Hello Guys Here is a Video i made with This build... This guide is really nice... I use the Sunder Verison of it :D

Tul Breach LORD clear 2.6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5bEchybytI&t

Xoph Breach LORD clear 2.6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWBzjvbGR0
Hey so i've been playing this build for a while now, the clear speed is absolutely insane. Attempting to switch things up a little to make this just a full time speed clearer and free up funds for another build.

I just 6Linked a Belly fairly easily so have tried running that with either abyssus or devotos. Thinking i will stick with Devotos, better survivability and move speed for a bit less dps.

Just wondering what others thought of this, and any possible changes to make.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBRxFewX4RjbGj4blyDjIWAm-CgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE8LT38QKBEnka3R35N404yUEdTu1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GebaGVsRmzYbztybHKpdO108XVOdit2rHfjeA15OXrvfNl-4oCKggeDX4PMhNmE74rwi0-Mz4-ZkveXeaZXpo2pbqmVrK-tja4-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vni-p8AawL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6dXqGO8O8i_yQfJF8932SPcy9034Avjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=Churbro&characterName=ProbablyDan
"
nortx wrote:
new update:
-Uber atziri down!
tree and gear check my profile

ty man,nice setup
I just bought a legacy bringer of rain. where should i use my refund points on tree, not sure where is the best place to take away the extra block. ty
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
I just bought a legacy bringer of rain. where should i use my refund points on tree, not sure where is the best place to take away the extra block. ty

Change jewels if you have them with block and refund Solidity note (in the maruader skill tree) It is best option imo
Last edited by HiRo145 on Mar 28, 2017, 6:57:36 AM
Hi, build is very good and with sunder clear speed is insane(better than my tornado shot) tankiness is amazing(better than my marauder with 100k armour, block oppp), guardians are easy with this build ofc sometimes I die but it is beacuse i dont play safe(sc player habitss).
Problem I have now is with shaper. I think it is impossible for me to kill him, i tried 4-5 times, every time dps is too low, frist phase and second are possible but third is pain in the ass, dmg is too low to kill him before vortex cover entire arena.

But completing 38 challenges with this build is very easy .

I tried few skills:ice crush, lacerate, cleave, sunder, cyclone, wild strike, static strike
Now I'm using sunder for fast clear maps 13-15t and static strike for guardians It is best option imo
I lack helmet enchant but i dont think it would help me kill shaper

I'm doing Varunastra option with legacy BoR, and I dropped the anvil for more dmg and clear speed (still tanky enough)I use curse on hit+whirling blades setup in shield, reckoning from the surrender is nice cursing all bosses(for trashes we dont need curse they die in insta anyway... and still we can curse with whirling blade some rares), frenzy for keeping frenzy charges vs guardians, shaper. I think that I could refund endurance charge(from oak) because legacy BoR have only 10% for endurance charge and like 80% time I'm not on full endurance charges vs shaper, guardians
My Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBIcFLQaLCEkKJgz3E0wUIBRxFSAV7BfhGbQbqiDjITQhYCSbJvgoKipNLOktgy_MMHcxnjJONZI64Ts7PC0_J0CgQT9BdESeRrdHfkrITeNOMlBHUeZTu1boWf5fP1_aYuxjF2RSZU1nm2hlbNhuaW6qcql07XYrdqx3U3rvfNmAioNfg8yE2YTvhrOK8ItPj5mS95d5nsWmV6mVrK-uPrCrsty0L7Xytoq3PrkdvTa-eL6nwL_BB8GCwaPEgsT2xq7PftNv1fjXfti92sHdDeCV4mHkUeoY7w7yRfPd9zL3TfgC-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=HiRo145&characterName=DayStarGladiator

I think my gear is very good, and it cant be upgraded, but still build as league starter and for fun is insane!
Last edited by HiRo145 on Mar 28, 2017, 7:20:10 AM
"
HiRo145 wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Change jewels if you have them with block and refund Solidity note (in the maruader skill tree) It is best option imo

Is solidity better to refund then testudo? idk how important block recovery is as a stat.
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
"
HiRo145 wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Is solidity better to refund then testudo? idk how important block recovery is as a stat.

I think block recovery is crucial, You can always drop the anvil if you can get without it 75%block chance(3% to max is nice but it isnt big diffrence)
"
HiRo145 wrote:

I think block recovery is crucial, You can always drop the anvil if you can get without it 75%block chance(3% to max is nice but it isnt big diffrence)

first off thanks for the quick reply's. I could most likely get by without the anvil, but I enjoy having as much block as possible so atm i dont plan on getting rid of it. If the block recovery is more important then the extra dmg then I will refund solidity. I think i could do both if I really wanted to now that I have an extra 9 block to work with. (probably wont do both just thinking about my options).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info