[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi, I'm going with the aegis tank/doryani mace (mainly cause it was cheaper) and I'm wondering where to get the best dps nodes from? Here's my tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBjkGiwomC2EM9xQgFHEU9hXsGj4g4yE0IWAoKimlL8wyTjWSPC09D0CgQT9Enka3R35KyE1GUEdRYFHmU7tfP1_aYuxlTWebaPJs2G6qcql07XTxdqx343k5eWh673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GO4rwi0-Mz49gj5mS95d5ogCpbqmVrK-tja4-r2yvp7QvtfK3PrkdvTa-eL6nwGbAv8EEwYLEFcT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHkUelG6hjvDvAf8i_zBvZI9zL4Avjr-6r-Cg==?accountName=Vobomaye&characterName=BleedShieldDuel

After finishing BoneBreaker in the mace nodes, I'm thinking of going up to the Catalyst node. But after that, I'm kind of lost as to where to head next for my tree and my gear (besides a 6L). I'm currently only on T9-T10 maps and they are basically no problem but I think the next tier maps will be.

Heres my gear:

Spoiler

"
Vobomaye wrote:
Hi, I'm going with the aegis tank/doryani mace (mainly cause it was cheaper) and I'm wondering where to get the best dps nodes from? Here's my tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBjkGiwomC2EM9xQgFHEU9hXsGj4g4yE0IWAoKimlL8wyTjWSPC09D0CgQT9Enka3R35KyE1GUEdRYFHmU7tfP1_aYuxlTWebaPJs2G6qcql07XTxdqx343k5eWh673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GO4rwi0-Mz49gj5mS95d5ogCpbqmVrK-tja4-r2yvp7QvtfK3PrkdvTa-eL6nwGbAv8EEwYLEFcT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHkUelG6hjvDvAf8i_zBvZI9zL4Avjr-6r-Cg==?accountName=Vobomaye&characterName=BleedShieldDuel

After finishing BoneBreaker in the mace nodes, I'm thinking of going up to the Catalyst node. But after that, I'm kind of lost as to where to head next for my tree and my gear (besides a 6L).

Besides Bone Breaker, the AoE nodes next to Retribution should be worth it for your build. That's about it for DPS, I think, maybe focus on life and jewel slots after that.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Last edited by zagibu on Mar 26, 2017, 5:59:02 PM
"
slowhands wrote:
"
nortx wrote:
new update:
-Uber atziri down!
tree and gear check my profile

Impressive! Can you make video about beating some guards or mapping high tiers?

ty man!
A simple video of guardians and uber
https://youtu.be/F7egkZKjfQY
Last edited by nortx on Mar 27, 2017, 7:33:05 AM
"
nortx wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
"
nortx wrote:
new update:
-Uber atziri down!
tree and gear check my profile

Impressive! Can you make video about beating some guards or mapping high tiers?

ty man!

Nice, thanks a lot! A few questions:
Why you chose sunder?
Was it guards without any mods? you're just facetankig them :o
Is it possible to beat shaper?
What about kaom roots? I mean Unwavering Stance + huge life bonus seems nice options for melee builds
Last edited by slowhands on Mar 27, 2017, 7:53:17 AM
"
nortx wrote:

ty man!

Very impressive!

@Mas btw I featured you in the Build list :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hello, I want to know how I can increase my DPS with this gear. I don't have the currency for a legacy soul taker

Static strike, 81k in Hideout with hatred and herald of ash

My defence stats

What in my gear I can upgrade? I am farming enchant in lab ...

Thanks for help me !
Last edited by TheLightBringer7 on Mar 27, 2017, 11:21:01 AM
"
slowhands wrote:

Why you chose sunder?
What about kaom roots? I mean Unwavering Stance + huge life bonus seems nice options for melee builds

Sunder is more effective for poison stacks (2 atack time per atack), and i can use it with CONC EFFECT, cuz ascendancy point "gratuitous violence" gimme suficient AoE to clear maps comfortably.
If u pause videos before enter in arena, u can see the MAP mods, easy mods... Is possible to kill guardians with HARD MOD's bosses, but not deathless....
I failed shapper two times in third phase, my DPS is not sufficient to kill him before VORTEX proliferation in arena, i will try again with ABYSSUS + 6link body armour...
I dislike kaom's roots with BoR, 2x4link less. And i dislike unwavering stance too.

"

What in my gear I can upgrade? I am farming enchant in lab ...
Thanks for help me !

Swap your rings for STEEL RING with ADD PHYS (prefix)...
I crafted mine with shrieking essence of contempt.
u can swap your neck with rare amulet with LIFE, ADD PHYS (flat) and WED. u will gain 10% atack speed, but will lost max block chance.

cya
Last edited by nortx on Mar 27, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
"
nortx wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:

Why you chose sunder?

Sunder is more effective for poison stacks (2 atack time per atack), and i can use it with CONC EFFECT, cuz ascendancy point "gratuitous violence" gimme suficient AoE to clear maps comfortably.
If u pause videos before enter in arena, u can see the MAP mods, easy mods... Is possible to kill guardians with HARD MOD's bosses, but not deathless....
I failed shapper two times in third phase, my DPS is not sufficient to kill him before VORTEX proliferation in arena, i will try again with ABYSSUS + 6link body armour...
I dislike kaom's roots with BoR, 2x4link less. And i dislike unwavering stance too.

Ok, thanks for answers! Please dont forget write about next shapers run
:)
btw if you get abyssus you need more endurance charges then 4 and "Outmatch and Outlast" good choice also imo
Sorry if this has already been before somewhere in the thread, but how do you feel about Molten Strike with this build, considering the new threshold jewel for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info