[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Okay ladies and Gentlemen and Gladiators

this is my "variation" of the build with cleave and legacy BoR

the legacy BoR helped me "optimize" the passive tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBRxFewX4RjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqKaUshS_MMHcxnjIJMk41kjboOuFAoESeRmlGt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tYr1n-WhpfP1_aYSFi7GRSZU1lp2XwaFhoZWxGbNhvO3Jscql07XTxdU52rHgNeu982YIHhNmE74VShymJ2Irwi0-PmZL3l3mbap7NplemjacwqW6pla2NrlC18raKuR29Nr54vqfAGsC_wYLBo8qQz37SIdNv15bYvdlh2XzaweJh5FHpRuoY7w7yL_JB8kXz3fcy-AL46_4K_mv-jw==

with this tree , i have an easier access to resolute technique (if i get stunned a lot) and a lot of free points i can remove if i upgrade my rares (mostly diamond skin and cloth and chain : 4 points)

the biggest problem is still intelligence, i need ways to get 111 int for a 20 conc effect, i "fixed" that with an int ring, "hard knocks" passive point and a jewel with int

as for my equipment , i managed to drop a perfect legacy megnirolds , that i loved and choose to use in my build, here are my equipment
Spoiler

as of the links ? because i have overwhelming odds, i don't need fortify support, that's why i managed to put an ancestral protector (in hindsight i think a warchief will greatly boost my dps), i linked bloodrage to cwdt (as did treitz), culling strike to reckoning (it's like 10% dps boost against bosses) if i ever lacked end charges i'd put end charge on melee stun instead, all that freed a socket to put a vall haste into, note that i'm playing with conc effect , and no increased aoe, just because overwhelming odds boost my AOE a little, and so does gratuitus violence

about bandits , i follow kraitlyn in cruel and merciless, (a passive point can't easely give me 8% attack speed, and because i have a legacy BoR i'll have a hard time generating end charges fast enough anyway)

if you have any questions ask me
"
maciek2g wrote:
It's me again. Sorry for bothering, but could someone point me (write them down please) points u refund and get instead after getting legacy BoR?

Just got lucky and I can afford buying legacy BoR, but srsly, those trees looks the same for me. Idk if my browser is bugged or something but even in game, I cant figure out which passive skills I should replace?

This is what I went with. I just got my Legacy BoR yesterday and this seems the best. (currently 88) Only thing that I'm really looking at now is pulling out the points leading to the AoE nodes and putting them elsewhere and if they'll be better.

I pulled out the 4 points beside Warrior's Blood and spent 2 of those to get Sentinel. (better use of 2 points than getting Diamond Skin IMHO)
I changed the path that I went around Retaliation node, this only saves 1 point but will put you at 67% unbuffed block. I like my path around this node better than what destrower37 did. His you get 4% block and 60% recovery for 2 points. Mine you get 4% block, 60% recovery, 8 mana on block, and 40% increased defences from shield.
So really this is only a savings of 3 points
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGNsblyDjIWAm-CgqKaUvzDB3MZ4yCTJONZI8BTwtQKBEnka3R35KyE3jTjJQR1O7Wf5fP1_aYSFi7GRSZU1lp2XwZ5to8mxGbNhuqm87cmxyqXTtdPF1TnYrdqx343gNeu982YCKggeDX4PMhNmE74rwi0-PmZL3l3miAKZXpo2pbqyvrj6uUK9stfK2irc-uR29Nr54vqfAGsBmwL_BgsGjxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92XzaweJh5FHpRuoY7w7vfPAf9zL3TfgC-Ov-Cv5r_o8=
"
Dhampir05 wrote:
... my path around this node better than what destrower37 did.

oh true that, i will fix it asap (40% of shield armor is nothing to sneeze about)

oh and btw , if i gonna give you some pointers : if you need dex, you can easily get 10 dex by replacing the two str points after the life cluster at the scion side vs the dex + str points under warrior's blood

that aside your passive tree is pretty good , i might steal some ideas from you
Last edited by destrower37 on Mar 22, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
"
destrower37 wrote:
"
Dhampir05 wrote:
... my path around this node better than what destrower37 did.

oh true that, i will fix it asap (40% of shield armor is nothing to sneeze about)

oh and btw , if i gonna give you some pointers : if you need dex, you can easily get 10 dex by replacing the two str points after the life cluster at the scion side vs the dex + str points under warrior's blood

that aside your passive tree is pretty good , i might steal some ideas from you

Solid tip as dex and int are scarce for us.
destrower37, what about guards and high tier maps? is't possible?
Hello guys, i wanna share my build...

75 max block with RED NIGHTMARE
7 jewels

legacy bor, meginords and soul taker (396dps)

With essence in gloves, my shield charge and leap slam is very fast to clear maps
my res: 137/135/141/-60 (+1 with ming'sheart)

atm, 6,2k life and 129k dps with sunder in ho... i can do all guardians with hard mod maps with no problem...
my next objective is shapper, trying now get max dps to kill him...

tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0Giwm7CiYLYQ48E0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGJEaOBo-GlUc5yDjJvgnLygqLlMvzDB3NZI26DpSPAU8LT0APfxHfknVTjJQR1hjWfNZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZlRnm2hYaGVo8moebNhvO3IPcql07XYrdqx4DXk5fNl-4oCKgZuCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCJ2Irwi0-Mz5BVlG-XeaIArKqtja4-rlCvbLXytoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr54vqfAGsBmwYLBo8QVxPbGrsbYypDPftNv15bYvdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O73zwH_Iv82_z3fZI9zL3Tfjr_gr-aw==?accountName=nortx&characterName=CHARGERA

esquips:
Spoiler
"
slowhands wrote:
destrower37, what about guards and high tier maps? is't possible?

i didn't try and i don't plan to try them yet, but i've seen two people managed to do it in this thread , treitz and nortx (they both use legacy bor and soul taker tho)
Any tips for dealing with the bosses in excavation? I have had ZERO issues with maps until Excavation and I need the shaper orb. Bosses just keep flattening me.
Last edited by phopper33 on Mar 22, 2017, 8:23:28 PM
What is the best main skill to use against uber izaro. seem to be lacking dps with static strike. any suggestions please?
"
phopper33 wrote:
Any tips for dealing with the bosses in excavation? I have had ZERO issues with maps until Excavation and I need the shaper orb. Bosses just keep flattening me.

You should be able to facetank them, just be aware that the bosses have phylacteral link, making them invincible unless they have a yellow disc at their feet. This disc will jump from one boss to the next every 7 seconds, so make sure you swap your target so you can deal damage and leech life.

The only other thing you need to be aware of is the boss with righteous fire. Your spell block/dodge does not work on the degeneration damage, so make sure you pop your life flasks when needed (or use Sunder so you can attack from a manageable distance / or alternatively use Rise of the Phoenix shield and a Ruby flask to mitigate some of the damage with +89% fire resistance).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info