[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
EhVL4N wrote:
I'm using the surrender for a couple of days now. It's absolutely awesome! Go for it!

One bonus about this shield I really appreciate is that it helps a lot to do reflect maps, because you can block reflect, and it will heal you back !

in poe wiki i've read that you can block reflected damage , but on block effects won't trigger
"
destrower37 wrote:
"
EhVL4N wrote:
I'm using the surrender for a couple of days now. It's absolutely awesome! Go for it!

One bonus about this shield I really appreciate is that it helps a lot to do reflect maps, because you can block reflect, and it will heal you back !

in poe wiki i've read that you can block reflected damage , but on block effects won't trigger

some effect wont activate to prevent a loop(i block, the block triggers an auto attack, that reflects, that is blocked, that triggers an attack, etc); but healing doesnt affect the npc in any way.
I only changed a few things for faster clearing but this build is quite fun. I changed added fire for lesser duration, I feel like that allows me to clear maps at a better pace. I also wear a void heart ring. I think I will go for unwavering stance because getting stun is starting to be a big issue when surrounded in higher level breaches or map density. But overall fun build and clears Breaches well. Thank you
Is it possibile to pass uber lab ?
I changed my gear to a 6-Link Lightning Coil. So I got four more Gem-Slots for utility and a slot to fetch up some Chaos-Res ... I selfcast Enduring Cry now. Will respec into more Block in two level or buy the nightmare jewel to make up lost Block from BoR.

Not quite sure if it was worth it. Any thoughts?

Is Physical to Lightning Support better than Added Fire damage for Static Strike?
"
Is Physical to Lightning Support better than Added Fire damage for Static Strike?

I believe it is better with an Ele Weapon Damage setup, especially if you are facing physical reflect (because you will achieve 100% conversion).
I'm playing on budget (1~ ex) version of this build right now, but got few lucky drops last days and I'm wondering about doing some changes. I', not sure tho if I should go for 6l chest + aegis or maybe get surrender shield instead? What are pros and cons of those builds? Which one offers more tankiness, cus I think that was my main issue till now.
I would go and get surrender shield, BoR and Soultaker ....

... from there you have a solid state for most content and can improve further.
How do you use Ancestral Warchief with all your mana reserved and no Blood Magic Support?
Last edited by Dreamsickle on Mar 20, 2017, 3:26:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info