[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hey I'm loving the build.

I would like to improve mine, I have like 350c budged and I need help on what to buy next or what to change. Can anyone give me a hand? My profile is public.

Thanks-

EDIT: And another thing, what main skill are you using for uber izaro? I'm using multi strike + static strike + phys to light + weapon elemental damage. But I feel single target dps is low I think this is a wrong skill for izaro. Any tips?
Last edited by totikpo44 on Mar 16, 2017, 3:57:25 PM
need advice plz im lv 78 and my gear is

im just 3700 hp i have all jew with 5-6 % life . what i miss ?

my skill tree in my profile plz help
Last edited by ThisIsPoobpub on Mar 16, 2017, 3:49:07 PM
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:

You have very low life rolls on most of your gear. And the build recommends Lioneye's Remorse which has more than double what your shield has.
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:

Why ming's heart? it's only good for certain map bosses that do chaos damage. Also, you don't need sanctuary to reach max block, it's a waste of points. If you feel like you're lacking hp you can grab devotion and discipline and training. Remember you're only level 79, even if you've got stacked gear that's pretty low. Still have a lot of points to put into the tree, not to mention the hp gain per level. Replace ming's heart and you'll notice a big difference as well.
So, another question. Why bother with added fire damage at all for static strike? Physical to Lightning is more damage. Is there some hidden benefit we get from added fire?
"
totikpo44 wrote:
Hey I'm loving the build.

I would like to improve mine, I have like 350c budged and I need help on what to buy next or what to change. Can anyone give me a hand? My profile is public.

Thanks-

EDIT: And another thing, what main skill are you using for uber izaro? I'm using multi strike + static strike + phys to light + weapon elemental damage. But I feel single target dps is low I think this is a wrong skill for izaro. Any tips?

hey,

buying BoR with enchant (i payed like 25c today for +15aspd bor, shouldnt be too much),
try get new gloves, the ones with base option +melee attack, and attack speed,

and as for the skill tree like i told u ingame here check mine
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBS0GiwomDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-G5cg4yFgJvgoKimlLiMvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE9_ECgRJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tYY1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GhlbEZs2G87cmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eWh673zZffV-4oIHhNmE74VSivCLT4zPkveTmZd5m2qmV6aNqW6playvrY2uULXytoq5HbuevTa-eL6nwBrAv8EEwYLBo8QVxILE9sqQz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvJB8kXz3fZI9zL4Avjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=erani&characterName=maccabihaifa
Any thoughts on voidheart + dirty techniques? Love the build and clear speed is insane even in high level maps, just wish killing bosses was a bit faster (I use vaal haste and vaal lightning trap).
i took dirty tech, i can see improvement on bosses, but not a hugh one.
"
erani wrote:
i took dirty tech, i can see improvement on bosses, but not a hugh one.

ya that's why I was wondering if a voidheart would help. maybe not though.
Hey,

I'm getting closer to my legacy Bring of Rain, so i'm gonna have 15% block (6% before that) on this item.

What should I change ? I'm gonna have way too much block, maybe I can improve somewhere else. I was thinking or removing the Anvil, and put a life/dmg/res amulet.

Do you have any suggestions? Maybe some kick-ass talisman amulet would be the best?

(I currently have a pretty classic stuff, Soul Taker + Surrender + BoR + Anvil)
Last edited by EhVL4N on Mar 17, 2017, 9:16:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info