[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

What are the changes that are going to happen to this build in 2.6?
Molten Strike with 2 Wildfire(new jewel) will probably be great with this build. Will have to rework tree and not use BoR because Melee Physical doesn't work for the projectiles.
Can you try to make a tree for Molten Strike?

That sounds interesting
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Can you try to make a tree for Molten Strike?

That sounds interesting

This is my idea of a Molten Strike Tree without BoR, because Melee Physical doesn't help projectiles.
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/6vJ

I pick up 6 more block from tree to compensate for loss of BoR
Thanks.

Did GGG talk about how rare the threshold jewels would be? Cause that is very tempting.

How do you think the clear speed will be with 2 jewels? I know molten strike is pretty decent for single targets.
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Thanks.

Did GGG talk about how rare the threshold jewels would be? Cause that is very tempting.

How do you think the clear speed will be with 2 jewels? I know molten strike is pretty decent for single targets.

Don't know but 6 projectiles (+9 with enchantment) and 50% AoE along with bleed explosions sounds real nice. Also, use Multistrike projectiles will be everywhere.
thanks a lot!

I have to try this for my starter :)

The gear is the same besides BoR right?
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
thanks a lot!

I have to try this for my starter :)

The gear is the same besides BoR right?

Ya, I will likely be using the same. Might test out Doryani's Catalyst but that will require mace tree.

I would recommend starting out the basic build here and use sunder, because no telling the price on jewels, it is very similar trees also. I will likely use sunder build till I get to high maps and need good Single Target.
What do you think of going right on the tree to get the cold nodes, so that ice crash (which got a buff!) has 90% phys to cold conversion? Then you can run stuff like frostbite, elemental focus, etc for more damage (my thoughts are ice crash, inc aoe, ele focus, WED in a BoR). Here's a possible tree, using varanustra. It seemed too inefficient to go from ranger to marauder just for RT, so I stayed in the duelist/ranger area.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPMkDwB3uR0V7IrwxILpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYK2imLshO_awS5T02907QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvBIePmTJOIWBEnlO7dPEppRjbpo11TmXwFHXIzO-P32931-OfZ6CHdkp9Vvp_K_1uft14-Y25MHyNfSP2TZLUUsv1MbDcvecP7g6BrORqqXkzkkMTW6_dDeCVstwISVboFSAs6YazCTPRNuIsAO4qTT8nSshuqrXycmxsRjWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9hIa5Q_msTyWWnGlWI7an64e-QCjIJR-Ii4qQ5DkPNXwaLIOOS9_gCX9oKJgAAAAAA
Last edited by seikuu on Mar 3, 2017, 3:07:26 AM
"
seikuu wrote:
What do you think of going right on the tree to get the cold nodes, so that ice crash (which got a buff!) has 90% phys to cold conversion? Then you can run stuff like frostbite, elemental focus, etc for more damage (my thoughts are ice crash, inc aoe, ele focus, WED in a BoR). Here's a possible tree, using varanustra. It seemed too inefficient to go from ranger to marauder just for RT, so I stayed in the duelist/ranger area.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPMkDwB3uR0V7IrwxILpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYK2imLshO_awS5T02907QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvBIePmTJOIWBEnlO7dPEppRjbpo11TmXwFHXIzO-P32931-OfZ6CHdkp9Vvp_K_1uft14-Y25MHyNfSP2TZLUUsv1MbDcvecP7g6BrORqqXkzkkMTW6_dDeCVstwISVboFSAs6YazCTPRNuIsAO4qTT8nSshuqrXycmxsRjWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9hIa5Q_msTyWWnGlWI7an64e-QCjIJR-Ii4qQ5DkPNXwaLIOOS9_gCX9oKJgAAAAAA

This is actually a very interesting idea; my only concern is the loss of Resolute Technique -- that's pretty enormous. I would probably end up going something like this:

poeurl.com/61g
Last edited by Anbokr on Mar 3, 2017, 3:47:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info