[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
_SWAT_ wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:
I feel like Blood Rage is killing me, instead of helping.

Can you recommend something to replace it? I have 1 free slot on cast when damage taken.

For now its - CWDT-Lightning Golem-Enfeeble-<empy> .

I don't need tempest shield, cause i got legacy BOR (9% additional block chance).

I have now like:
6k health,
78% block,
10k armor,

Gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBIcFLQaLCEkKJgz3Dc0TTBQgFHEVIBXsF-EZtBo-HM4g4yE0IWAkmyb4KCoppSpNK1As6S2DL8wwdzJONZI64Ts7PC0_J0CgQT9BdESeRrdHfkrITeNOMlBHUeZTu1boWf5fP1_aYuxkUmVNZ5toZWzYbqpyqXTtdPF2K3asd1N673zZgIqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhrOK8ItPj5mS95d5nsWmV6mVrK-uPq-nsKuy3LQvtfK2irc-uR29Nr54vqfAv8GCwaPEgsT2xq7PftNv2L3ZfNrB3Q3gleJh5FHqGO8O8i_yRfPd9zL3TfgC-Ov-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=Bromeek&characterName=Bromkek

That's my skill tree.

I think it should be decoy totem or warlord mark

Warlord's mark is a curse. I Can't have more than 1. Decoy totem doesn't work with cwdt.
How do you think, will that build work with lightning strike instead of static strike?

This is my gear in Breach Standard. Lv87. I use the counter-attack skills in my rings just for running through lower content with 1 finger (lazy-mode).

Pretty much followed your tree with some minor changes.

Sitting at capped resists (161% Lightning lowest, others capped for Elemental Weakness), but in-combat everything gets capped from Endurance charges. 5.2k HP.

Earthquake tooltip reads around 35k DPS with auras on in hideout.

And I like to keep all the other viable attack gems in my disabled chest armor to swap out when I get bored of using Earthquake. :)
Last edited by Chibiwong on Feb 26, 2017, 6:47:51 AM
At about what level where you able to safely run Uber Lab?
And how many keys did you aim for, was argus difficult, and what Buffs did you ignore/ complete.
"
Chibiwong wrote:

This is my gear in Breach Standard. Lv87. I use the counter-attack skills in my rings just for running through lower content with 1 finger (lazy-mode).

Sitting at capped resists (161% Lightning lowest, others capped for Elemental Weakness), but in-combat everything gets capped from Endurance charges. 5.2k HP.

And I like to keep all the other viable attack gems in my disabled chest armor to swap out when I get bored of using Earthquake. :)

How was your experience with this build?

I am eyeing this one for my next league build, I haven't been able to progress past Tier 10 maps so far with any build since I started in Breach...how is this one for maps?
"
phopper33 wrote:
"
Chibiwong wrote:

How was your experience with this build?

I am eyeing this one for my next league build, I haven't been able to progress past Tier 10 maps so far with any build since I started in Breach...how is this one for maps?

I melt trash mobs and able to face-tank pretty much every boss up to T10. Once I got The Surrender shield I became pretty much invincible up to T10, I could AFK in the middle of a map.

I didn't die once from Lv70-85 pretty much. The only time I died was getting pounded by 2x Hephaeus in a Twinned Chateau T11 (but because I got cocky and didn't pop my Lion's Roar), or against Uber Izaro with charges up.

This build is very good defensively, but in terms of offence - since melee AOE is getting nerfed, you'll have to be careful picking the right attack skill for 2.6. I only started playing this week and it's my first character ever, so I'm not the person to ask for what's the best skill to use.
Sunder was nice for maps, might be even better now.
"
Dianabolik wrote:
Sunder was nice for maps, might be even better now.

Single Target was the problem I guess that was the reason they buffed primary impact and reduced shockwave. Gladiator has bleed explosions so that helps with the AoE.
Why is there no mention of Lacerate in here? It seems like this would honestly be the best skill to use prior the the sunder buffs.
So no updates on the build?

I want to try ice crash, but no idea on what nodes go for, or frost blades w/ sword

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info