[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I seem to be slowly hitting a brick wall while approaching SOME map mods at tier 9-10 (although many could be attributed to huge lag spikes). Could anyone more experienced than me take a look at my character please?
"
I seem to be slowly hitting a brick wall while approaching SOME map mods at tier 9-10 (although many could be attributed to huge lag spikes). Could anyone more experienced than me take a look at my character please?

your character tab is hidden
Any idea how i can improve my dps?
I just tried the chimera and i was scratching this thing ~~

"
Nvrmd wrote:
"

your character tab is hidden

Should be fixed, hopefully, my bad.
Can this do tier 10+ breaches fairly easy or it takes a lot?
"
Djae wrote:

What is static strike dps with auras?
Why you are not using faster attacks?

"
wookiez7491 wrote:
Can this do tier 10+ breaches fairly easy or it takes a lot?

With this build did everything except Shaper. To be honest this build is one of the best for the breaches.
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 28, 2016, 11:41:28 AM
"
sultangurde wrote:
"
Djae wrote:

What is static strike dps with auras?
Why you are not using faster attacks?

72.339 dps with hatred/hoa,and i lose dps with faster attacks.

Last edited by Djae on Dec 28, 2016, 1:50:54 PM
I tried to look, but couldn't find it in this thread.

Anyone using a 6 link instead of BoR tried using a Voidheart? I'm not 100% on poison mechanics, but with our insane attack speed (I'm close to 20 APS with my Aurabot friend) we could really, REALLY melt bosses by stacking it several times.

Unfortunately I have a really good VH but I'm working on getting my gems 20/20 and corrupted to use my Lord of Sins chest so I can't test it yet. My rings are way too hefty on resists to replace them currently.
What sockets should I use if I wanted to use molten strike with this build?
MS - WED - Multi - conc/GMP/PPAD?

also spending 3 points for Point Blank seems like a really good investment if I were to look into Molten Strike I guess
"
Xevron wrote:
I tried to look, but couldn't find it in this thread.

Anyone using a 6 link instead of BoR tried using a Voidheart? I'm not 100% on poison mechanics, but with our insane attack speed (I'm close to 20 APS with my Aurabot friend) we could really, REALLY melt bosses by stacking it several times.

Unfortunately I have a really good VH but I'm working on getting my gems 20/20 and corrupted to use my Lord of Sins chest so I can't test it yet. My rings are way too hefty on resists to replace them currently.

buying a voidheart now to try it out using this setup with red nightmare jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info