[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
espanyol44 wrote:
"
"
espanyol44 wrote:
about 5L/6L chest gems?;

static strike+weapon elemental dmg+melee physical damage+physical to lightning+?+?

You definitely need multistrike.

oh i forgot it yeah i gonna edit it.

A quick answer would be to do a 6L equivalent to BoR: Static Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + Physical to Lightning + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks.

With the last two Q20/L20 you got an additional: +10% increased Physical Damage, +2% more Physical Damage, +18% Attack Speed.

But then, there's other interesting choices to look for. I can't tell you what is best because I don't test them in a 6L, but things I like to try:
- Elemental Focus: huge elemental damage boost for a 100% elemental damage build.
- Lightning Penetration: could be really great for rares/bosses.
- Increased Area of Effect: improved clear speed and you could hot swap during boss fights with Concentrated Effect.

When I got the chance to try them I will let you know!
"
mas_mariano wrote:

A quick answer would be to do a 6L equivalent to BoR: Static Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + Physical to Lightning + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks.

With the last two Q20/L20 you got an additional: +10% increased Physical Damage, +2% more Physical Damage, +18% Attack Speed.

But then, there's other interesting choices to look for. I can't tell you what is best because I don't test them in a 6L, but things I like to try:
- Elemental Focus: huge elemental damage boost for a 100% elemental damage build.
- Lightning Penetration: could be really great for rares/bosses.
- Increased Area of Effect: improved clear speed and you could hot swap during boss fights with Concentrated Effect.

When I got the chance to try them I will let you know!

So finally I bought a 6L...

Right now, it seems that the difference between Elemental Focus and Faster Attacks is massive. So, initially i would say:

Static Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + Physical to Lightning + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Focus
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
espanyol44 wrote:
about 6L chest; Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale or Lightning Coil
Desert Brigandine which suits best for this build.

Is my intention to add a complete section about a high budget version of this build. I don't test it yet, so everything I say is just speculation.

If you got the currency, maybe the first thing you should do is go for Aegis Aurora Shield, is awesome for this build. Then you will need a decent amount of ES that you can achieve with a high ES helmet: a good high life/ES rare or maybe The Vertex Vaal Mask.

And for the 6L Chest, instead of Daresso's or Lightning Coil I probably choose a high armour/life rare chest or maybe try a high roll Belly. You need high armour for taking full advantage of Aegis Aurora. And I'm more interested in getting a higher life pool than physical damage reduction.

That's because the two worst sources of damage for this build are the damage that can't be blocked (damage over time & secondary damage - detonate dead for example), not physical damage.

i got belly+the vertex+aegis aurora and got GV ascendancy skill.result epic failure :) hardly done a tier 11 map with vulnerability debuff on me(used life flasks)

i think coz of my dmg reduction reduced to %46.i am going to get more armour and try again then i will reply the result.

and yes elemantal focus works better then faster attacks.
"
espanyol44 wrote:

i got belly+the vertex+aegis aurora and got GV ascendancy skill.result epic failure :) hardly done a tier 11 map with vulnerability debuff on me(used life flasks)

i think coz of my dmg reduction reduced to %46.i am going to get more armour and try again then i will reply the result.

and yes elemantal focus works better then faster attacks.

Out of curiosity, can you link your actual gear/gems/tree? thanks!

don't have belly atm trying another body armour with high armour+evasion total 2200.

belly has 196% inc armour+40%life so almost perfect stats and same gems as yours.

not fixed my other gems right now just lvling some of them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBIcEswUtBosISQomC2EM9xNMFCAVIBfhGbQaPiDjIWAkmyb4KCoppSpNLOktgy_MMHcyCTJONZI64Ts7PC0_J0CgQXREnkd-SshN404yUEdR5lO7VuhZ_l85Xz9f2mLsZFJlTWebaGVo8mxGbNhuqnJscql07XTxdit2rHdTeTl673zZfuKAioNfg8yE2YTvhrOK8ItPj5mXeZstnsWiAKZXqZWsr64-r2ywq7LctfK2irc-vTa-eL6nwGbAv8GCwaPEgsT2xq7Pfti92sHdDeCV4mHkUenV6hjvDvAf8kXz3fcy90346_4K_o8=

i will go for command of steel or maybe soul of stell for more armour.

hp=5400
Es:700
dmg reduction=46 with belly
all resistans 75+ and chaos res:19
Last edited by espanyol44 on Apr 30, 2016, 3:17:16 PM
"
espanyol44 wrote:

don't have belly atm trying another body armour with high armour+evasion total 2200.

belly has 196% inc armour+40%life so almost perfect stats and same gems as yours.

not fixed my other gems right now just lvling some of them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBIcEswUtBosISQomC2EM9xNMFCAVIBfhGbQaPiDjIWAkmyb4KCoppSpNLOktgy_MMHcyCTJONZI64Ts7PC0_J0CgQXREnkd-SshN404yUEdR5lO7VuhZ_l85Xz9f2mLsZFJlTWebaGVo8mxGbNhuqnJscql07XTxdit2rHdTeTl673zZfuKAioNfg8yE2YTvhrOK8ItPj5mXeZstnsWiAKZXqZWsr64-r2ywq7LctfK2irc-vTa-eL6nwGbAv8GCwaPEgsT2xq7Pfti92sHdDeCV4mHkUenV6hjvDvAf8kXz3fcy90346_4K_o8=

i will go for command of steel or maybe soul of stell for more armour.

hp=5400
Es:700
dmg reduction=46 with belly
all resistans 75+ and chaos res:19

- A rare high armour/life is better than the Belly, pretty sure now, can't get enough armour with Belly. I link the gear I'm using right now below.
- How do you get 78% block with that tree? You loose 6% from BoR and Aurora only adds 2% (compared to Lioneye's).
- How do you get Endurance Charges (EC)? Without BoR you don't generate EC on block an that means loosing 12% Physical Damage Reduction.
- You should exchange Strong Arm for Blunt Instrument. Pretty same offensive stats but you get 30% increased Armour.
- I exchange Bone Breaker for Command of Steel (mandatory in my case for 78% Max Block)
- For EC I use Reckoning+Vengeance+CoH+Warlord's Mark (additional mana/life leech, always welcome).
- I remove Lightning Golem and now I'm using CWDT+Tempest Shield+Summon Chaos Golem (3% Physical Damage Reduction)
- With Whirling Blades+Blood Magic I removed Quicksilver and use Jade+Granite.
- Using WM makes me think about the additional EC from Marauder area and Oak Merciless, 8% Additional Physical Reduction. Just a thought.

Gear:

Stats:

- 5K Life / 800 ES
- 54% Physical Reduction (12K Armour) + 3% from Golem + 12% EC = 69% Physical Reduction.
- With flasks up (Jade+Granite) reach 90% Physical Reduction.

There's a lot to do yet...

[Added] With all that empty sockets I'm testing Riposte+Melee Splash+Stun+Endurance Charge on Melee Stun & Reckoning+Vengeance+Curse on Hit+Enfeeble. Enfeeble is too good to loose it in my opinion and EC still keeps up pretty much.
Last edited by mas_mariano on Apr 30, 2016, 6:04:36 PM
new skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBIcEswUtBosISQkzCiYLYQz3E0wUIBUgFewX4Rm0Gj4g4yFgJJsm-CmlKk0s6S2DL8wwdzJONI41kjrhOzs8LT8nQKBBdESeR35KyE3jTjJQR1HmU7tW6Fn-Xz9f2mLsZFJlTWebaGVo8mvZbNhuqnKpdO108XYrdqx3U3k5eu982X7igIqDX4PMhNmE74Y7hrOK8I-ZnsWiAKZXqZWsr64-r2yy3LXytoq3PrkdvTa-eL6nwGbAv8GCwaPE9sauypDPftE22L3awd0N4JXiLOJh5FHpRunV6hjvDvAf8kXz3fcy90346_4K_o8=

4L-riposte+melee splash+stun+endurance charge on stun
4L-CWDT+Tempest shield+Enfeeble+conductivity
4L-reckoning+vengeance+life gain on hit+mama leech
3L-WB+blood magic+fortify
3L-arctic armor+hatred+blood rage

a bit lower dps but high survivability.everything is fine now.i am going to take unwavering stance and soul of steel or maybe bloodless.i am not gonna change my build or gear again i am completely broke :)

tested with T14 Shrine Map 87m/per hour xp not even used any life flask.
Last edited by espanyol44 on Apr 30, 2016, 8:13:21 PM
Hiya, I really like this build. I'm curious about your thoughts on something. Presuming that I'm gonna do a BoR variant because I can't afford the kinda gear I'd need to run without it, do you think it'd be worth grabbing the two extra endurance charges that are readily available to the build, doing so would also provide 0.2% life regen per end charge. How about even getting a third by siding with oak in merciless?

Oh also on charges, how about grabbing the extra frenzy charge node from duelist, or even the bandit one too, more damage, more speed?!
Last edited by Poobah on May 2, 2016, 2:03:58 PM
"
Poobah wrote:
Hiya, I really like this build. I'm curious about your thoughts on something. Presuming that I'm gonna do a BoR variant because I can't afford the kinda gear I'd need to run without it, do you think it'd be worth grabbing the two extra endurance charges that are readily available to the build, doing so would also provide 0.2% life regen per end charge. How about even getting a third by siding with oak in merciless?

Thanks, glad you like it!

At the moment I made this char I choose oak/all/all. Now, if I do that again, I probably choose oak/all/oak. One endurance charge for one skill point is an excellent trade off, because without investing more currency in gear I reached about 54% Physical Damage Reduction.
Now I started using Chaos Golem on CWDT instead of lightning golem for an additional +3%.
So, thinking in the 90% Cap for Physical Reduction, with 4 charges you have 54+3+16 = 73 and a Granite of Iron Skin or a Jade of Reflexes gave you +17% to Physical Reduction. That reaches 90% and the improvement instead of using Basalt is that you got 4 uses (2 in each flask) instead of 2 (with 2 Basalt) for getting 90% Cap. Or use both at the same time when you need it, because they stack.

After that Endurance Charge from Oak Merciless, the rest cost you 2 points, and for all that I stated before, I prefer the jewel slot. I will update the guide with this.
tried 4L-CWDT+tempest sheild+enfeeble+immortal call (someone suggested) works perfect.so i took the +1 endurance charge passive (stamina)

now i am able to do all end game maps.just 1 problem left.blood rage ruins my energy shield so aegis aurora becames useless on high lvl maps.do i need to drop blodd rage or maybe lioneye's again?
Last edited by espanyol44 on May 2, 2016, 3:14:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info