Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

The Grinding Gears logo ^,^

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Here are some ideas for you:

Prophecy:

Prophecy with surrounding circle:

The Goddess:

Apart from items, what kind of things do you like? Favourite build/character/skill? What size were you thinking of getting?
the most lackluster League symbol

and the lore character with the most lackluster Unique item?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The picture here from sexcalibure with the goddess looks pretty amazing imo . Could work very well as a tattoo .

I have some tattoos myself ( tribal art ) , planning on getting sleeves :)

Dont do a item with sockets , i don't think it will look good . I always have hated when i look at an item and the sockets gets in the way destroying the art . Actually btw if ggg changed so that the sockets showed on the side or on the bottom or on the top of the item would imo be the ideal way how to design the looks of items when you hover your mouse over it .

Look for the art in the game . Lots of really good art in this game , take some time researching before you decide . A tattoo stays forever and you maybe should consider how it also looks when you get older .

Good luck and show us what you come up with :)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Here are some ideas for you:

Spoiler
Prophecy:

Prophecy with surrounding circle:

The Goddess:

Apart from items, what kind of things do you like? Favourite build/character/skill? What size were you thinking of getting?
the most lackluster League symbol

and the lore character with the most lackluster Unique item?

If I was to get a Path of Exile-related tattoo, it would definitely be the Goddess; I love her ^_^
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"

If I was to get a Path of Exile-related tattoo, it would definitely be the Goddess; I love her ^_^

my question now is: where did you move the other girl to?

*runs*
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Don't do it, that's what I think. It's on there forever, reguardless of how good or bad it looks.

In time you may come to regret your choice, it will say something about you at that time.

Terrible worldview. First, he is going to be dead in 40 or 50 years, so not forever. Second, the biggest regrets come not from what you did, but from what you didn't do.

edit: tattoo of regret orb
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jul 27, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
i think if GGG would made concept art available to public that would be an amazing resource...

often those consist of models that are more artistic than in game ones and sometimes you can find gems that weren't even implemented
I really like the idea of an orb of regret tattoo...imagine the irony if you ever regret getting the tattoo!!!
"
Skronos wrote:
I really like the idea of an orb of regret tattoo...imagine the irony if you ever regret getting the tattoo!!!

the regret orb carries too small of a significance ... it should be the book you get to regain a favor of one of the bandit lords...
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Find some 60 year old with a pac-man tattoo and wonder what the hell he was thinking of when he got it.
when he was young he liked to play that game
Therefor that tattoo was relevant

It's still relevant cause now he's 60 he spends most of his time eating pills and most of his friend are ghosts

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info