Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Why would anyone want a tattoo of a game with the lifespan of the average hamster? So when people ask, you can say "Oh yeah, it was this F2P game back in the 2010s that nobody knew about."
This is a buff™
"
Why would anyone want a tattoo of a game with the lifespan of the average hamster? So when people ask, you can say "Oh yeah, it was this F2P game back in the 2010s that nobody knew about."

You don't get tats for other people. You get them for you. Who cares if nobody gets the reference? As long as it means something to you.

Also, it's gotta look sick AF.
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
God made you perfect why ruin it with a tattoo? Thats just my opinion. Seems destructive, costlty and painful too for no good reason.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 26, 2016, 2:42:49 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:12:45 PM
"
Peace_Frog wrote:
"

You don't get tats for other people. You get them for you. Who cares if nobody gets the reference? As long as it means something to you.

Also, it's gotta look sick AF.

I'm just saying, of all the things to pay tribute to by permanently etching them into your flesh...

Path of Exile? Fuckin' really?
This is a buff™
i vote mirror or the chaos orb
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Just write 'I hate the labyrinth'. In Chinese or Japanese, for extra swag.

#sexcal_approved

Twenty years later, you'll be able to spare yourself an epic embarrassment and explain it as some deep philosophical statement, which will be only mildly embarrassing in comparison.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 26, 2016, 2:59:16 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Just write 'I hate the labyrinth'. In Chinese or Japanese, for extra swag.

#sexcal_approved

Twenty years later, you'll be able to spare yourself an epic embarrassment and explain it as some deep philosophical statement, which will be only mildly embarrassing in comparison.

Hahaaaa. this is good one.
Git R Dun!
"
Turtlestein wrote:
Hello everyone, im looking to get a tattoo of my favorite game. But i need some ideas, id like to do something involving items maybe but not a chaos orb, it has been done. Just looking for some really cool ideas to go off of, doesn't have to be items. I love all of path of exile.

Izaro's face on your ass cheek?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info