Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

Hello everyone, im looking to get a tattoo of my favorite game. But i need some ideas, id like to do something involving items maybe but not a chaos orb, it has been done. Just looking for some really cool ideas to go off of, doesn't have to be items. I love all of path of exile.
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2016, 7:18:42 AM
do a stack of 72 mirrors
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
do a stack of 72 mirrors

haha, just a mirror with the number 72 under it
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.
Lady Dialla
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
Lady Dialla

Oh, that is interesting, maybe a sexy version of her. with like gems all around her? id need a good picture of her to show the artist though.
maybe a naked statue from the marketplace
Have you thought of a PoEtatto?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
wait a few days for the art competition to be over, then check out the winners. there'll be some really cool pieces in there, and you might like something in them that would inspire a tatoo.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I would get a corrupted lvl 4 Empower right over my heart ;-)
Go with something more abstract than a picture of a character. One of the orbs, or the Immortal Call symbol, come to mind. You'll have a more interesting reaction to it. People will look at the character and wonder what cartoon you're a fan of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info